Are Your Bumps Pink Or Blue? 2011 Expecting Mummies/Mommies

due october 7 2011 i am team :blue:
i have 2 girls age 2 years 5months. and 9 months can not wait for my new little man!!

wow for the third year in a row I have managed to post on here :) This ones a little blue one :happydance:

I'm due 13th October and found out today we are team pink! :pink:

I'm so happy to be having a lovely little girl.

xxx

team blue i,m due 27th sept was sure i was having a girl, all chuffed cause now its two of each woohoo!!!!

https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/bluestork.gif ANOTHER team blue! Can't believe there are so many boys on the way. We have a 3 year old son already and I am sure he will love having a little brother. Think OH is quite relieved too as he was worried about having a girl and keeping the boys away from her in the future (a bit ahead of himself there).

I was convinced I was having a girl so it was quite a surprise to me (although OH was sure it was boy from day 1) and I know we are lucky to be having this baby. It is still sad to think I will never have a little girl but I am over the moon about our little boy on the way. It's such a strange feeling. I am totally stoked we found out.

I'm team :pink: + :blue:!
My little fraternal boy/girl twins due October 28th! Best of both world :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->