Are Your Bumps Pink Or Blue? 2011 Expecting Mummies/Mommies

Hi

Team :blue: here; due 21 November 2011!

Pip x

Hi to all the mummies-to-be out there :hi:
I had my scan on Monday and we are having a little boy! :blue: The sonographer showed us his willy - there was no mistaking it!
He's due the day before our 4th wedding anniversary - 16 Nov 2011.
DH said right from the very day we saw those two lines that it was a boy and the Chinese gender predictor was right (even though I wasn't sure when babe was conceived - I didn't think I had o'd that cycle :dohh: and we were bonking EOD :haha:!). I was leaning towards boy despite my dad instantly saying girl when I let him listen to a recording of the heartbeat on my phone.
Hoping number two will be a girl to balance it out, but not thinking about that JUST yet!!
Lots of love to everyone out there and hope you all have a smooth delivery of your little ones. :hugs:
xxx

We're having a baby girl... due 22nd December 2011 and all the old wives tales were wrong! lol

Expecting a girl, due December 21st. Over the moon and can't wait to meet our daughter.

I'm due December 16th, but we don't know the sex yet...

The chinese charts say girl, our scan in is two weeks, so just wait and see i guess :)

I am due 2nd December with Pink Bump number 3 :) xxx

Hello ladies! I am due November 7th and carrying a lovely little suprise :D
Can't wait to find out already...the suspense is killin me hehe sooooo excited :happydance: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->