• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are Your Bumps Pink Or Blue? 2011 Expecting Mummies/Mommies

Ahhh i love reading what everyone is expecting. 20 week scan for us tomorrow, hopefully we'll be able to find out and i'll be posting in here. SO EXCITED!!! xx

Due 25th March! team BLUE !!!

Thats 3 boys I'll have :winkwink: all different though... 1 is tall and skinny, the other is sooo stocky and this one has incredibly long legs!!! :D

a thumb sucker too!! hehe!!! I know 16 weeks is early but there was no mistaking it! XxX :cloud9:

Team :pink:
Our precious baby girl is due to arrive February 26, 2011!

Team Pink! it's the year of the Girls!
Is it really??? I was told there are an unusual amount of boys being conceived this year. That gives me hope though that I may get my third little girl :) Please don't get me wrong...I'll be absolutely thrilled to have ANY healthy baby, boy OR girl, just always seen myself with 3 girls :)
Congrats!

Is it really??? I was told there are an unusual amount of boys being conceived this year. That gives me hope though that I may get my third little girl :) Please don't get me wrong...I'll be absolutely thrilled to have ANY healthy baby, boy OR girl, just always seen myself with 3 girls :)
Congrats!
lol! I have no idea. It just seemed that way.

Team Pink - due (depending on who you talk to) on the 29th of January, the 31st of January or the 1st of February!

hi everyone im due 0n the 11th of feb and its a little girl!!!! eeeekkkkk cant wait!! i found out i was pregnant 2 months after a silent mc which was picked up on a 12 week scan, i am loving everyday but i have recently been told i have SPD or PSD and im in agony, but its all good nothing will bring down my happyness good luck to all the girls due around the same time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->