argghhh when will it stop!!!!

mika

Reaction score
well i have now been bleeding through m/c every day for 2 weeks, and its now getting me down!
i just want it to stop and then i can get back to normal...
i know every one bleeds for diffrent amount of time and there is no "rule" but i just wish it would stop!!!!!
i have had enough now!!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

rant over :coffee:

So sorry hunny, I bled a long time too ... perhaps get back to doctors if it still very heavy?

Didnt want to read and run:hugs:

Oh hun, I understand your frustration. The truth is, it's all shite. All we can do is be here for each other with loads of :hugs:

Fingers crossed it stops soon hun -x-

thanks both xxx
it just gets me down some days...
thanks for listening to me moan :)

Moan as much as you need too darling. I think we all have up and down days. Today is a down day for me because I got an email congratulating me on being 14 weeks :dohh: - We will get through it, and don't bottle it up - talk to us whenever you need :hugs:

Hi Mika,
just wanted to say hang in there you will get there eventually! (i hev now stopped but was very worried the last 3 days as had brownish, smelly spotting) but thats now all gone, as well as the bleeding. i have checked my hcg and they are down to nil. i hev also decided to stay on folic acid tho! will catch up soon

hope you feel better, will pm soon to check on you.

if the blood is still red, i would suggest you go back to your dr. if it is dark brown, this is old blood and nothing to really worry about (i had dark brown discharge for nearly 4 weeks after my red bleeding which lasted 2 weeks) although do talk to your dr for reassurance.

:hugs: Oh hon... I know what you mean. I've been bleeding for 14 days. Was just told today that baby's done for and I'm ready for it to stop now... I just can't bring myself to D&C though.

no its bright red and as heavy as a period... its just getting me down, feel like i cant go out and do normal things due to it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->