Argh!!!

Angelface

Mummy to a princess &Bump
Reaction score
I ovulate tomorrow!! I planned a night with oh dtd and my daughter is really sick! She's finally fallen asleep, and so is he!!! We didn't dtd last night either as I was exhausted! Feel like it's just not going to happen!! We been dtd all last week! :(

hi Angelface, how frustrating for you, but you never know. those wee suckers can live for up to a week inside, so you never know, and it might not be too late to sneak one in tonight.

i an due to OV today too and had to bribe DH to perform last night, i had to promise that this will be the last time for a few days, so if i don't ov today, then hopefully there is enough there already. never thought we'd have to beg for it!

with my last pregnancy we dtd 5 days before i ovulated and then my OH was away with work, i still got my BFP...although not a sticky one mmc at 8 weeks.

hopefully you get another chance tonight, if not, fingers crossed you've done enough. hope your LO feels better too.

T x

Thanks hun, shes alot better this morning, must have been a 24 hour bug. i HOPE ive done enough! hes already said we can dtd tonight. i hope its enough! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->