Arghhhhh!!

oOKayOo

Reaction score
RIGHT this is starting to get on my tits.
I placed an order with mothercare (on the store card) double buggy and footmuff , it came and i didnt like it as Carly was too long for it so sent it back.
It was refunded on the 9th October.
The credit company GE money (or whatever they are called) havnt recieved the payment and have NO record of it whatsoever.
For 2 weeks i have been ringing back and forth everyday to figure out what the hells going on. Every time i ring its you will have to ring mothercare, ring mothercare they say ring GE money .. You get the gist.

I am getting no where! I have been in the store and they 'sorted' something out , Mothercare rang and left a message on my phone saying they are looking into it.
Still nothing has been done! Thing is im paying intrest on this card for the amount of what the buggy ect was for.
So i rang GE today ( of course ALL forgien) so took about an hour just to speak to them so they understood. :hissy:
They said there is nothing they can do , no sign of anything happening so ill just have to wait and continue to pay!!

By why the hell should i !? Its been refunded! Got bugger all to do with me , i sent it back , its processed as refunded!

What do i do know ? I have been trying to sort it out as i cant afford to pay for something i dont have!

Top it off i orderd a baby sling and its been nearly 3 weeks and still nothing , but its OK to take my money !!! Arghhh :hissy::hissy::cry:

Your a star if you read all through that!

oh sweetie, thats absolutly disgusting :hugs:
with regards to the sling have you found who's deliverying it and maybe chase it up with a tracking code, i'm sure my last mothercare order, last week was with parcelnet if thats any help.
with regards to ge money and the buggy i would ring mothercare and ge monry, ask to speak to a manager, take the names of who you speak and generally kick up a fuss, also get a time frame of when the matter will be resolved and ask, nay demand compensation plus your interest back, you might not get the compensation but it always helps to demand it for me. if still no luck threaten to take it further to their ombusan
its rly rly bang out of order :hugs:

Wow! What a mess!

I'm not surprised you're fed up with it, I would be fuming!

Is it possible for Mothercare to check the refund? Could they have refunded to the wrong person/account, that's the only reason I can think of as to why it's not showing on your card.

I'm sure you've already considered this.

Hope they get their heads out of their a$$es and sort it out for you soon!

Don't you just hate bloody shops when they tell you to do something that doesn't even make any bloody difference?

Whats the fucking point do they think we have endless amounts of money?

hope it gets sorted :D

OMG what a nightmare, hope they get it sorted for you soo hun xxx

well went out expecting t come home with a message on my answer phone. NOTHING!
Why should i waste my time and money ( there 0845 numbers)
:hissy: im in such a shitty mood!

omg thats really bad, cant believe they have done that, i would be so mad, hope it gets sorted soon....

Urgh, how frustrating! In my opinion, if Mothercare have processed the transaction and it hasn't registered with the credit company, then it's down to the credit company to sort out - it's their problem not yours.

They sound like they are being bloody unhelpful too though. Whenever you speak to anyone at either Mothercare or GM, take their name and a number that you can call them back on to get straight through to them without having to go through the switchboard. If they say they are going to do something, call back and check they have done it. If they haven't, ask to speak to their manager. Keep a record of every call you make and receive, and what the outcome was. (When your bill comes through, highlight each call you've made, add the charges up, and ask to that amount to be credited to your account as well.)

If you're not getting anywhere by speaking to the store, let them know that you are going to liase with their head office instead. I'm sure you'll be able to find out what number to call. 9 times out of 10, the manager won't want to pass a problem on to head office, so will go all out to get it sorted for you.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->