Arizona??

I live in ahwatukee foothills, I'm from Pennsylvania and sometimes i miss the color green lol but nothing smells as good as the desert when it rains!

Mrs AJ, he's at Arrowhead.

Aunie, I'm from WV so I understand about missing the green!

Congratulations on the new babies!:happydance:

Nichole I had a 32 weeker in march, hope everything goes smoothly with your little guy and he gets out NICU very soon:hugs: How big was he? Eilidh was 3lb 11oz:baby:

He was 4.7, pretty big for a little guy lol. And thank you! He's doing really well, but it seems like we get 2 steps forward and 1 step back...

Hello... I am new to Arizona. I was woundering if anyone knows of a good doctor in Tucson. I am looking to talk to a doctor about starting fertility treatments again but I do not have insurance. So, I am not looking for expensive treatment right now. I am wanting to start with some meds but I need to know a good doctor. Its hard to just look them up and go. Please help me. Thank you Ladies

My best friend lived in Tuscon for 7 years and I know she loved her obgyn there. Even after she moved to Phoenix she would drive back to Tucson to see her. I'll try to get the Dr's name for you :)

My best friend lived in Tuscon for 7 years and I know she loved her obgyn there. Even after she moved to Phoenix she would drive back to Tucson to see her. I'll try to get the Dr's name for you :)

Hey AJ! Did you ever talk to your friend about her Dr in Tucson?

D'oh, totally spaced it! I just sent her an email :)

Hello all, My name is Melissa, I am in the Tucson area, my husband and I are trying to conceive our first... Just got on this forum, and hope to meet some new friends, and potentially a pregnancy buddy... Any takers ? :)

Hello... I am new to Arizona. I was woundering if anyone knows of a good doctor in Tucson. I am looking to talk to a doctor about starting fertility treatments again but I do not have insurance. So, I am not looking for expensive treatment right now. I am wanting to start with some meds but I need to know a good doctor. Its hard to just look them up and go. Please help me. Thank you Ladies

Hi, I live in Sahuarita az, my fertility dr is Scott Hutchison 520-733-0083,
Ob-gyn Jennife Hutchison 520-541-5692, they are from tucson they very good drs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->