Arkansas??

Hello ladies! Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Just to update...we finally got a house on the AF base. Moved in a few day before Halloween. I adore having the lake right outside my back door. How is everyone doing? I am currently 26 weeks and feeling great!:hugs:

Oooh, John would be so jealous!

It is so lovely. We have never been happier in a house! Sounds weird though; it being a base house and not being a newer house but it is fabulous!

Doesn't sound weird! When we first got here that was officer housing (I'm guessing you're around Alabama Dr??) and we had a house on that road with a big fenced in backyard and then the lake!! We were kicked out when they changed things up and the new houses were ready, lol. I LOVE our new house, but that one was really nice and we loved having the lake right there!!

It is still officer housing. There is still some enlisted here from when they originally opened it up to enlisted and the house that we are in are is usually reserved for officer only but someone turned it down which made it available to a SNCO. It is the second house on the left. It is one of only 2 houses on base with a fireplace!

Hello ladies! Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Just to update...we finally got a house on the AF base. Moved in a few day before Halloween. I adore having the lake right outside my back door. How is everyone doing? I am currently 26 weeks and feeling great!:hugs:

It is so lovely. We have never been happier in a house! Sounds weird though; it being a base house and not being a newer house but it is fabulous!

Doesn't sound weird! When we first got here that was officer housing (I'm guessing you're around Alabama Dr??) and we had a house on that road with a big fenced in backyard and then the lake!! We were kicked out when they changed things up and the new houses were ready, lol. I LOVE our new house, but that one was really nice and we loved having the lake right there!!

It is still officer housing. There is still some enlisted here from when they originally opened it up to enlisted and the house that we are in are is usually reserved for officer only but someone turned it down which made it available to a SNCO. It is the second house on the left. It is one of only 2 houses on base with a fireplace!

Don't tell John that, Hahaha! I knew the houses closest to the main road were still officer, but thought the one stories further in (where we used to live) were SNCO now! But you got one of the First houses, yes? That's awesome!!! A fireplace!! Now I'm jealous!! LOL!! We're PCSing to Houston and that's one of two things I told John we must have in our house - Fireplace and Pool. Lol

Don't tell John that, Hahaha! I knew the houses closest to the main road were still officer, but thought the one stories further in (where we used to live) were SNCO now! But you got one of the First houses, yes? That's awesome!!! A fireplace!! Now I'm jealous!! LOL!! We're PCSing to Houston and that's one of two things I told John we must have in our house - Fireplace and Pool. Lol

Yes it is one of the very first houses on Alabama. Some of the one story older houses down the street are enlisted...not just SNCO...there are quite a few NCO's over there. It's weird how housing did it...opened it up to enlisted; then closed it to them, then opened it up again and now it's officer only. Where we are it is nice and quiet. We love it here.

When are you guys PCS'ing? Hopefully AFTER the baby is born. lol

When are you guys PCS'ing? Hopefully AFTER the baby is born. lol

Lol, this summer! We're going to Houston and it's the same Company John's in new, just a different recruiting station so they pretty much said we can come whenever we want as long as it's by the RNLT date! We'll go between May and the end of July.

Looks like an old thread, but I am looking to make some new friends, I am from Gentry, AR. My LO is 10 months old. My DH and I live out in the "sticks" and I work for a small company so I don't have many social outlets. Looking forward to talking to some of you fellow HOG fans!

Hey adding to the old thread too! I'm from Central Arkansas myself!

Hi Ladies! I live in NE Arkansas but I am a die hard HOG fan, wwooooo pig soiieee!!

Hey Yall
I'm MissPriss's sister, also in central AR. She recommended I join here since I'm LTTTC, and this forum is great! :)

Hello I'm in Jacksonville AR!! I'm new here:)

I'm from NE Arkansas, currently live in Jonesboro and we love it here!! We lived in Little Rock from 2007-2011 though.

Hello I'm in Jacksonville AR!! I'm new here:)
Hi Garnet! I'm in Jacksonville too!:flower:

Yes we are finally here. I talk to you in Dashhound mom's thread. Are you in any Mom's groups?

Yes I remember you. I don't know of any mom's groups here to be honest. We live on the Air Force Base and pretty much keep to ourselves.lol

I joined one on Meetup.com but haven't participate because we have out of town guest.:flower:

Marshall/Oxley , Arkansas here!! North-West/Central/however you want to consider it lol. It'll be good getting to know some others here nearby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->