around 13th July testers..***any updates?***

Hi girls, how you all doing? Well i tested this morning as :witch: was due 2morrow and got a :bfn: then a few hours later :witch: arrived :cry: so im getting ready for next month now. Fingers cross i get my :bfp: then.

Ive got my fingers crossed that the rest of you get your :bfp:

ahhhh :hugs: im sorry to hear that xxx theres always next month hun,im getting AF cramps today so i dont hav much hope :cry:

I almost tested this morning but then my husband talked some sense into me saying it wouldn't be worth the money and I'd just be disappointed and end up having to do it again when/if my period didn't show up.

He says this is our month, that he had super sperm this month. :roll: I had a tiny stomach ache last night as well that reminded me of period. Then it went away. My breast soreness isn't that bad and it's going away too. Who knows.

MRSTJ, sorry about your negative and then to have AF arrive a few hours later? That's bad. :( But, onto the next month, right?

missy123, as you said earlier, until AF shows up you still have a chance!

I am officially out of the count this cycle as the WITCH got me today! I am so depressed! Not only do I have to deal with the fact that I am not pregnant, I have to deal with the cramps, bloating and fatigue that the WITCH brings with her.
I am at the point where I don't know if I can keep trying. I mean I've tried just letting nature take its course, I tried Clomid to jump start and regulate my cycles. Now I afraid to really do OPKs, BBTs and/or PreSeed because I would just be devastated if I doesn't happen!

I just don't know what to do but maybe I'll come to some decision after I finish crying my eyes out!!

Thanks for listening girls. DH just doesn't understand completely.
Sorry for the long rant.

Aww TTCLILCU! I'm so sorry she got you :( However, you shouldn't give up even if it is hard and doesn't happen when you expect or want it to. I'm sure right now it's the emotions of it all saying you're thinking about quitting but, you can't do that! Even if you just go back to letting nature take it's course. It will happen for you!

I'll be back on to it next month sabriena :thumpup: i just want the :witch: to hurry up and go so we can get back to :sex:

TTCLILCU please dont give up, you will get your :bfp:

Hello. I am new to this board. I just had my tubes reversed on May 29th and we are TTC. This TWW is killing me. I know the chances are slim that we will be preggers so soon after surgery but a girl can hope. :) AF is due tomorrow. I tood a test today and got :bfn:. I am on a 28 day cycle. I'm still trying to learn about detecting ovulation. There is so much info on this board. You all are awesome!

I'm sorry to those who started this month. I hope that we all get :bfp: soon.

well girls the :witch: arrived a day early for me...im gutted :cry: i knew deep down i had no chance as i only saw hubby 3 times during the important week so i knew i was chancing it,next month ill be better prepared :happydance: i hope you ladies will not get too down about it all we can just make a new August thread and share our feelings with eachother,i find its the only thing that helps me!! anyway April babies are way beter :rofl:

Well I folded and tested this morning with a bfn. Only a couple days early so I'm pretty certain it's not my month this month. Oh well, guess I'll wait for AF and if she's late I'll test again.

Im sorry to hear that the :witch: got you today missy123 well here's to getting are :bfp: in august instead. I was just gunna ask if we could have another thread to keep in touch, as i've found it really helps talkin to your guys, and i'm currantly lookin for buddies that are roughly the same cycle as me.
Sabriena ive still got my fingers crossed that you do get your :bfp: and that the :witch: stays away

Im sorry to hear that the :witch: got you today missy123 well here's to getting are :bfp: in august instead. I was just gunna ask if we could have another thread to keep in touch, as i've found it really helps talkin to your guys, and i'm currantly lookin for buddies that are roughly the same cycle as me.
Sabriena ive still got my fingers crossed that you do get your :bfp: and that the :witch: stays away

well im always open to being buddys hun :hugs:

well im always open to being buddys hun :hugs:

Thank you its just nice to have someone to chat to that knows what you are going through :thumpup: Especially when you are keeping from friends and family ( i just hate the 20 questions on when are you having another baby ). I just want you to know I am here for you if you ever need to chat to :hugs:

Hi ladies, i've been following you all and have found the strength and hope you all have really inspiring.

AF due on 16th so I'm nearly there..tested this morning :bfn: tho i have still the hugest blue vein appeared on my left boob and the whole areola looks like a giant bruise.

Good luck to you all..thanks again for keeping me sane while no one around seems to listen. Big xx's

ive added the last 2 new girlies...welcome :happydance:
hope those of you left get your :bfp: if not we can go into August 2gether and help eachother out with words of comfort or a kick in the a** when its needed :rofl:

well girls the :witch: arrived a day early for me...im gutted :cry: i knew deep down i had no chance as i only saw hubby 3 times during the important week so i knew i was chancing it,next month ill be better prepared :happydance: i hope you ladies will not get too down about it all we can just make a new August thread and share our feelings with eachother,i find its the only thing that helps me!! anyway April babies are way beter :rofl:

So sorry that damn witch got you babes :( sending you lots of big hugs and dust for next cycle, i will probably be with you again in a few days.

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/ShadowCat21/hugs9.gif

:witch: got me :( :cry:
I really felt positive this month.

Will have to try again next month

xxx

Well I tested again this morning and still :bfn:

I have no signs of AF or any pregnancy signs that I can tell. Oh well I guess. Just wait for AF to show up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->