(Around)Christmas Testers! New people welcome to join

@peanut it hink I see a line its kind of a blur though

@Grace I see a faint line

fx for you ladies :flower:

Yes yes they are both similar with super faint lines. They are there if you squint and turn the phone at different angles. But when I blink they disappear.

Don't lose hope Peanut! No af remember! It might take a little longer for the hcg to rise in your system!

I'm considering buying a secret test as my fiancée wants me to wait until af due. ....what he doesn't know won't hurt him right?......lol :haha:

Good luck everyone. Im not sure i see any lines but i also im so over squinting right now. My last test was on Christmas and was a bfn. Period is due today but no sign of it yet. I have two wondfos left and im thinking about taking one today

Hi ladies. My temp went down a little bit today :/ not much tho. Here is my wondo from this morning. I'm going to wait to use the frer until Wednesday. I really don't think I am preggo. Feeling really down about it today. On the bright side it's snowing here today! Which is freaking crazy since it was in the 6th last week. I'm kinda down because we (my sister and I) were supposed to go visit my dad who lives 30 minutes away and now can't bc the roads are pure ice.

Attachments

• 2015-12-28_12.09.03.jpg
    2015-12-28_12.09.03.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 6
Emicakess how about we both test first thing in the morning with FMU and report back? I regret not holding for longer with that FRER!

Emicakess and comet...any updates today? New tests?

My temps have been all over the place. Part of me wants to test on New Year's Eve...the other part of me says just wait until af is due. I've been convinced that I'm not pregnant this cycle and I'm really trying to not get my hopes up. I had a huge dip yesterday and a huge rise today (highest temp I've ever had). If my temp stays high-ish the next two days then maybe I will cave and test early on New Year's Eve. I will be 10dpo then.

BFN again today 16dpo, obviously my cycles are still messed up from companies by coming off the pill. Temps are starting to drop so AF can't be far away!

I didn't test today. I'm going to wait till tomorrow. My temp went back up a little bit.

I tested yesterday i think with a wondfo and it was very negative. I have one wondfo left. Im officially late today. But in assuming my period is just late, and im not pregnant. Looking out for updates from you ladies.

Sneaked a test and BFN. Kind of knew it as it's our first cycle trying. Starting to feel those pre af cramps and honestly am not looking forward to the pain from my endo. Oh well, I guess that means time to ready for ttc cycle 2

The witch got me yesterday!!! Good luck to the rest of you xx

bleeding gums and sore jaw for me today. NO AF still. BBs are huge as DH puts it. Headache and nausea tyoo. Maybe test in a few days

So sorry grace! Sky you do you have endometriosis? ? I am wondering if I have that. I have an appointment with a gyn on monday..

Sorry grace. :(
No af for me either yet. Really tired and kind nauseous today. Good luck ladies.

Hi! Joining this thread ! Tested on monday and got a BFN. So re tested today before i got drunk for new years eve and i found a faint line!! I am 14dpo and my LP NEVER goes past day 10!!! Excited to test again tomorrow but not drinking tonight is hard to disguise. What are your thoughts pic taken at 2min and at 10 minutes

Attachments

• 2015-12-31 21.04.23.jpg
    2015-12-31 21.04.23.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 6
Yay cherry! I also got my bfp today at 10dpo...over the moon!!! And pretty strong lines too...no squinting! So happy I'm crying!

I'll post a picture later when I'm on my computer!

Congrats to you! Im still in shock. Not set it yet. Wont until my ultrasound! Took another test 20 minutes ago and just as positive!

Two bfps this morning! They are even darker in person! https://s1.postimg.org/y91fdy2lb/image.jpg

Cherry...how will we hide the not drinking tonight? Of course this is the first year ever that my husband planned to go out for New Years haha. His friend is throwing a party that we are supposed to go to. And guess my DH will be enjoying that bottle of Moet that we bought on vacation all by himself...:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->