(Around)Christmas Testers! New people welcome to join

Hi ladies! I'll be testing on Christmas morning per hubby's request haha will be 8dpo then. Good luck everyone!

Well I lost it last night. Was at the in laws celebrating Christmas early and my dh's brother announced that he and his girlfriend are expecting and planning to get engaged soon. Held it together until bedtime and was genuinely happy for them but ugly cried myself to sleep. Wanted so badly to give my in laws their first grandchild. Wanted that reaction to be for us. Wanted us to be able to make an announcement on Christmas. I just broke down because pregnancy seems so unachievable (we have been trying with good timing and every intention to have a baby) and they got pregnant without even trying on accident. I know I sound like a big baby right now but I was really disappointed that it's not us. Happy for them...but it sucks for us. Not even in the mood to try anymore. Feel like it's just not going to happen.

Tested with FRER FMU and :bfn: . :cry: witch is due in 3 days.

Edited ignore my ticker i have no idea when I ovulated. Ill be temping/opk next month

Well I lost it last night. Was at the in laws celebrating Christmas early and my dh's brother announced that he and his girlfriend are expecting and planning to get engaged soon. Held it together until bedtime and was genuinely happy for them but ugly cried myself to sleep. Wanted so badly to give my in laws their first grandchild. Wanted that reaction to be for us. Wanted us to be able to make an announcement on Christmas. I just broke down because pregnancy seems so unachievable (we have been trying with good timing and every intention to have a baby) and they got pregnant without even trying on accident. I know I sound like a big baby right now but I was really disappointed that it's not us. Happy for them...but it sucks for us. Not even in the mood to try anymore. Feel like it's just not going to happen.

:hugs: your feelings are totally normal and validated. You can be happy for them and upset at the same time. Stay strong honey

I've been there before. Maybe u should relax for a month or so. Ntnp. That's what I do when I get really down with it. :hugs:

Afm. I am either 11dpo or 9. In advanced settings it makes me 11 but in fam which I've heard is best? Makes me 9. Here's a picture of my test this morning.

Attachments

• 2015-12-25_10.39.34.jpg
    2015-12-25_10.39.34.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 2015-12-25_10.31.04.jpg
    2015-12-25_10.31.04.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 13

Its totally okay to feel the way you did. Actually it means you are human. :hug: We are here for you and we have many ears for you to vent to. How have you been since then? Testy?

I see it Comet! Did you test again?

I haven't, I've been too nervous! haha I have one frer left so idk if I should use it in the morning or use a wondo tomro and wait till Tuesday for the frer. its my last wondo so I may wait to use it on Tuesday and then use the frer on Wednesday! idk. well see. :shrug: if its negative I will be really down. I guess ill just see what my temp does in the morning.

Hmmm Comet I see a shadow of a line. The suspense is killer! How are you holding out!!? Lol. Eagerly awaiting your temp in the morning

Hey everyone, so I tested last on the 26th with an IC when I was 13dpo, BFN. That was my last test! I won't have chance to get more until maybe today but more likely tomorrow!! 15dpo today and my temps are super high. Every time I go to the bathroom I mentally prepare to see AF, especially as I keep getting crampy pains but not even the tiniest dot of blood. I'm starting to get excited... Maybe that BFN was wrong!

Omg Grace! I'm so excited for you. I actually wish I could send you tests right now so that you can poas all day! Lol how's that for supporting addiction? Lol. No af is always good and I think that BFN was a fluke. :dust:

Haha thank you skyy. As soon as I can buy tests I think I'll pick up at least 2. One for me to do alone asap and one I can do with my OH on Wednesday morning if my secret one is positive..!

Hmmm Comet I see a shadow of a line. The suspense is killer! How are you holding out!!? Lol. Eagerly awaiting your temp in the morning

what about here, anything? I have another grom this morning FMU on a FRER and I don't see anything, but i might see something lurking. I am one day late as of today

Attachments

• IMG_20151227_185539.jpg
    IMG_20151227_185539.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 10
comet, your pics of the tests look similar to my FRER maybe. I maybe see something lurking on yours. Oh, FX for you as you are from Missouri and that is my home state.

what about here, anything? I have another grom this morning FMU on a FRER and I don't see anything, but i might see something lurking. I am one day late as of today

Hmmm, I have stared and stared and like with Comet's when I move the phone a certain way I see a line. But a line is a line so I can't wait to see your next test! Especially since you are late Peanut!

:dust:

sky- here is this mornings with FMU not impressed. But, what do you see

Attachments

• IMG_20151228_085325.jpg
    IMG_20151228_085325.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 10
FRER from just now. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread