(Around)Christmas Testers! New people welcome to join

Emily I'm the same. I just want to ignore the TWW, but it's just not happening. I'm only 5dpo and am already obsessing over innocuous things like cm! It doesn't help that for the first time since TCC this time around I have huge amounts of milky creamy watery cm going on at this stage in my TWW. It started 3dpo and is still going on today. I've heard increased cm like this can lead to a BFP, so there we have it, hopes well and truly up, despite me being so determined not to symptom spot this cycle or get my hopes up. Ugh! Like that was ever going to happen.

Nothing unusual for me yet. Im honestly trying not to think about it to much because they makes time go by so slow. Ive been super busy at work so that helps pass the time

I decided to repaint the bathroom vanity earlier in the week to help pass the time, then the walls didn't go, so painted those too. Helped a little bit not too much. Still started testing way too early ;)

I'm trying to keep myself busy so I don't think to much about it but we have been trying for a long time now and my family will be here for Thanskgving so it would be pretty awesome to know for sure !!

It would be so great if we could all get our bfps for thanksgiving! We are going out of town so I would like to know before we leave :)

Yes...knowing for Thanksgiving would be great! I will only be 11dpo then though so it probably won't show anything. I'm going to test anyways in the morning before we go to DH's parents' house for Thanksgiving.

Good luck to you all testing Thanksgiving. We don't celebrate it here. As a Brit who hasn't a clue :haha: when is Thanksgiving?

I'm planning on testing Thursday I've decided. I know I won't hold out till the weekend, but Thursday will be 11dpo, so if I were pregnant, it should show a BFP then. In three of my four pregnancies I've got a BFP on 11dpo (the other one I had it by 10dpo), so it seems to be a pretty reliable day for me.

Ha, perfect! I'll be testing right along side you ladies!

Been feeling el super nauseous this afternoon. Could be the Sandwhich I ate but I really feel like ralphing and taking a long nap.....

I think it would be fun to test on Thanksgiving , but also Thanksgiving is going to be very hectic for me, especially with entertaining guests. I think they either getting a bfp or a bfn will be mentally distracting! Bfpbfor obvious reasons and a bfn becsuse I'll only be 11 dpo and so it could still be a false negative. So i really want to wait until the day after. But idk we'll see how it goes lol!

Squirrel, i feel ya girl. Even though im not trying to symptom spot, i do pay close attention to my cm every tine i use the toilet lol! But to me, my cm has had me convinced before that i was pregnant and then i wasnt. So i try not to look too closely into it. But now that you say that about milky cm, i did have that in my previous pregnancies and I have heard that before! For me, that type of cm is normal before AF but if its abnormal for you it could be a good sign! :)

8dpo woke up on an off all night and this morning . Super stuffy nose out of no where as well. Checked cervix and it is still up there with some creamy cm. Was all super hungry when we got up this morning .... Af stay away !!!

I tested at 8dpo with a new FRER... There's a line, super faint. But now after hearing about the false positives on those tests, I'm going to pretend i didn't test
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2356383-8dpo.html#post36537839

That's the thread I posted. I'd upload the photo, but I'm on mobile and it keeps saying photo size too large...

Nicole I think I see something! Those tests are so hard to take a pic of because of the curve. The evaps with those tests are SO faint almost not even there. I feel like i see something for sure on yours.

Last night i woke up at 430 and couldnt get back to sleep for like 30 minutes. That was somthing that happened with my first pregnancy. And i had the *weirdest*dream last night and could recite almost all of it to OH this morning.

Im obsessing over that fact of how vivid my dream was last night. And how I woke up and even after being awale for 15 minutes, I was able to tell my OH exact details of most of my dream. The dream its self made no sense, it was so odd. Lol
I wonder of this means anything. Its almost bed time now, so I am curious to know if I'll have another vivid dream tonight.

How is everyone else holding up?

8dpo woke up on an off all night and this morning . Super stuffy nose out of no where as well. Checked cervix and it is still up there with some creamy cm. Was all super hungry when we got up this morning .... Af stay away !!!

I got a stuffy nose yesterday and still do today. Been sneezing a lot as well. Hope it's a good sign for us!

I got a stuffy nose yesterday and still do today. Been sneezing a lot as well. Hope it's a good sign for us!

9dpo today !!!
Me too!!! No longer stuffy today but woke up super hungry again !!! Dtd again with hubby and I know this sounds weird but it felt different. I could feel a twinging pain in my lower abdomen even said he noticed a difference !! :sex::happydance:

Cervix was still way up there this morning so fx!!!

7dpo today...not feeling any "different" really and feeling discouraged. Have had a sore throat and stuffy nose every morning and night but that's it.

So many are having (possible) symptoms, cool!

Pregnancy symptoms always hit me like a ton of bricks.

Now that I'm 5 dpo, it's still bareable - I haven't had implantation yet (I always get implantation bleeding), so I guess Emmy Embryo is still in the tube. This means only slight changes in the hormones have happened, with secreted prostaglandins, proteins, and slight changes in estrogen/progesterone balance.

Now I've had a stuffy nose, 1 angry crying fit (I never get these non-preg), 3 times waking up at night, and small constant headache. Plus some small things, like forgetting stuff and slightly more vivid dreams.

I am scared as f^%$$!* though. I am afraid of the nausea, and headaches, and sleepless nice with stuffy noses and fatigue.... This will get so much worse... And will I pass the critical first 2 weeks, or the critical first 3 months?

My guy is pretty positive, thinks we can handle it all. :hugs2:

Hey ladies, care if I join the wait? If I can continue to hold out I'll be testing the 26th. Reeeeally hoping for my BFP this month because it'll be one year since my last one, which sadly ended in MMC. I keep telling myself that maybe November will just be our month!

10 DPO today, but I'm going crazy with symptom spotting!! :wacko: Tender, heavy bbs, crazy vivid dreams last night (which super annoying was about a BFP :dohh: ). Last night I was nauseous for a few hours and just had the feeling I was pregnant. Now this morning, I'm back to convinced the witch will just get me in a few days. On the upside, until I get that BFP, I can still have my coffee. :coffee:

FX to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->