Asda Baby Event Online NOW!

Red Rose

Reaction score
Just checked after someone mentioned on another forum. Apparantly on at some stores already, well worth a look although nothing I really need :( x

Just checked after someone mentioned on another forum. Apparantly on at some stores already, well worth a look although nothing I really need :( x

gasp! you're cheating on B&B! :haha:

Its not that good this time, well not online, although i did order the bouncer earlier as Chloes vibrate function is stopping on hers, i need that for peace lol!

gasp! you're cheating on B&B! :haha:

:blush:

Its not that good this time, well not online, although i did order the bouncer earlier as Chloes vibrate function is stopping on hers, i need that for peace lol!

No I don't think its as good as usual either. Perhaps best this way as OHs wallet is safe... :thumbup:

No I don't think its as good as usual either. Perhaps best this way as OHs wallet is safe... :thumbup:

haha very true, its taken a hammering today as it is lol!:haha: although I will pop down there towards the end see if i can get a bargain lol:thumbup:

Thanks!
Gunna take a look now..All i need is nappies though.
Well not really,i have about 150 but i got a bit of an obsession with them that i need to have a cupboard full:haha:x

Thanks!
Gunna take a look now..All i need is nappies though.
Well not really,i have about 150 but i got a bit of an obsession with them that i need to have a cupboard full:haha:x

Yes, me too with needing a whole cupboard full of nappies!!

In my local asda they had various boxes of pampers baby-dry nappies. Most were boxes of around 60-70 nappies for £10, but they had boxes of 96 size 4 for £8 (they are advertised online as £11):flower:

im gonna wait till they start selling it all of after the event hehe.
i always got stuff soon as baby event started then it was all reduced so im gonna be tight and hold onto my cash till i see a bargain hehe x

Im the same I wait until a couple of day's after then grab a few bargains :rofl:

i always got stuff soon as baby event started then it was all reduced so im gonna be tight and hold onto my cash till i see a bargain hehe x

So true - I have had the boxes nappies down to half-price of £6 each time, stair-gates £7, weaning pots/bowsl/dummies 25p!:flower:

So true - I have had the boxes nappies down to half-price of £6 each time, stair-gates £7, weaning pots/bowsl/dummies 25p!:flower:
me 2 ive still got tones of nappies from the last event hehe. and u cant pass up bowls and spoons for 50P and dummys 25p hehe. i have a cubboerd full of baby bowls and spoons hehe:haha:, i also got the stair gate for 7 now that was my biggest bargain yet was well chuffed with that hehe

does anyone know how long they take to start putting stuff down in price?

Its normally on the last few days of the event... I think its store dependent. My stores locally never reduce their prices. :wacko:

Its on in my local store now. Just been (even though I said I didn't need anything) and spent a small fortune! Johnsons products down to £1 so got a big bottle of talc and shampoo, 6 x bodysuits (£5), 3 x sleepsuits (£6, although picked up the pink ones by accident... neutral are £5), Bright Starts tummy time mat (£13, not in sale though) and 3 x tights (£4.. again not in sale).

Had plenty of the Graco highchairs (£25) that look really nice. Will bear them in mind for when we wean LO.

Better than I thought it was going to be and way more than they have on website. I've just had a telling off so I won't be buying anymore this time round! :blush:

Its normally on the last few days of the event... I think its store dependent. My stores locally never reduce their prices. :wacko:

Its on in my local store now. Just been (even though I said I didn't need anything) and spent a small fortune! Johnsons products down to £1 so got a big bottle of talc and shampoo, 6 x bodysuits (£5), 3 x sleepsuits (£6, although picked up the pink ones by accident... neutral are £5), Bright Starts tummy time mat (£13, not in sale though) and 3 x tights (£4.. again not in sale).

Had plenty of the Graco highchairs (£25) that look really nice. Will bear them in mind for when we wean LO.

Better than I thought it was going to be and way more than they have on website. I've just had a telling off so I won't be buying anymore this time round! :blush:

Ohh now I want to go down there to see what they've got, I must resist:haha: well at least for a few days:blush: lol
Do you know when it finishes?

Ohh now I want to go down there to see what they've got, I must resist:haha: well at least for a few days:blush: lol
Do you know when it finishes?

No sorry :nope: Officially it shouldn't have even started yet. :wacko:

does anyone know how long they take to start putting stuff down in price?

Usually the last day or even the couple days after it finishes - as mentioned already some stores reduce them to half-price some stores dont!

The £25 high-chairs and carseats all went down to £12 at end of the last couple events in my store, stairgates £18 to £7, nappies £12 to £6, bouncer chairs and gyms and door bouncers all went down to about £7 too in my store!:flower:

some stores wont reduce their stock if they dont have a lot left my local asda reduced everything to under £10 last time the highchairs and car seats were £7 yet other asda stores were selling them at £12.50 so it depends on your local store
best way to find the end date would be pop in to the store and look for the baby event signs or call and ask x

I have been 3 times in the last 2 days and they have NO size to nappys in either of my local Asda's am abit let down tbh :( Will be checking every morning though... Neeeeeed to stock right uuuup :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->