Not sure if all stores but mine has:

Pampers sens wipes 9 for £3.50
Johnsons 6 for £2.50
Huggies 12pk for £4

Huggies newborn size 1,2,3 all reduced

Johnsons boxes £5 from £10

And loads more...

Thanks hun :flower:
My local Asda only had the pampers wipes but they are my faves, I stocked up and got a lot of funny looks! :happydance:

xXx

Yeah I always get pampers, hate huggies ones!

How you doing? See you got a lil boy too!!! X

will be going there tommorow thanks- i like pampers wipes, huggies always seem to rip and stick together lol!!! xx

Tommee tippee bottle brush £1.70 ish. Nappy wrapper £4. Avent micro steriliser £5. Huggies nappies boxes at £8 - 98 in size 2??
Uhm lol most stuff they had was lower and mine is pretty small asda

OHHHH im so excited i cant wait to get to asda :) im going to go in with OH and maybe my mum and with a trolly each :D Thank you for letting us know :flower: xx

anyone get any bargains?

my MIL works for asda n only got me 1 box of wiepes! she rang and told me the offers they had and i asked her to get 10 boxes of wipes cos my sisters in having babies. when i went to collect them she said"i didnt want to look stupid so only got 1!" i was so angry. i dont drive so cant get to asda

Oh i cant wait to get to asda, i have bought a few things from there so far so will go tomorrow to see the bargains, and get more lol

anyone get any bargains?

my MIL works for asda n only got me 1 box of wiepes! she rang and told me the offers they had and i asked her to get 10 boxes of wipes cos my sisters in having babies. when i went to collect them she said"i didnt want to look stupid so only got 1!" i was so angry. i dont drive so cant get to asda

how annoying... i would be be furious with her. i cant drive either so hav to wait untill later when oh comes home. i hope everything isnt gone :( they are like vultures in my asda. at christmas people went around taking things out of other peoples trollies if there no more on the shelves. :growlmad:

went this morning and they had all gone so went to boots as they have an offer on as well- all gone, none productive morning lol!!!!

I picked up 5 boxes of pampers wipes.

Huggies nappies size 3-6 and 2 boxes for £14, so picked up a couple, hoping to go back tomorrow and get a few more :)

i picked up 4 box of pampers wipe
disney plates 40p each

i went today and my asda was pretty rubbish i got one box of huggies wipes and a pair of disney pjs for morgan :haha:

I have just picked up 2 boxes of mega pampers baby dry 96 per box for £20, they also had the jumbo boxes not as big as the mega for the same price?

My mum went and got a highchair for LO to keep at her house. They we're £25 on Asda website but only £15 in store. They are actually £50 in tesco direct book for the same highchair. Bargin :D

I got Disney dummy's, teethers & plates/bowl - 25p each

I got 3 boxes of the Johnson's wipes at £2.50 per box. Blooming good bargain. I didn't need anything else.

They reduced the Redkite sit up cushion to £9 too, and last night I noticed they had reduced the Pampers Newbaby boxes to £8 (size 1-3). My asda didnt have wipes though :( Nor did it have the Huggies starter kit which is what I went in for :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->