Asda HPTs- Any experiences?

C

Crypto1976

Hi
Has anyone had evaps on asda tests?

I have had 2 very faint shadowy pink lines.

I also did a frer and there is a shadow too, although that has no colour and you need to angle it to see it.

Thanks
XXXX

Ooo sounding really good hunny. FRER dont usually have evaps....My first line on a FRER was a shadowy line,also no colour! Why not post some piccies so we can have a look???:happydance::hugs: PS: I have no experience with Asda tests,but if they came up in the time limit i would say its a bfp!

There isnt much to see, but I will tomorrow morning. The clearest line is with an asda test and its pink.

I will do another frer tomorrow am, but I am slightly wary of another chemical.... still I am a little bit excited! XXX

I could ps it for you! Im so excited! Cant wait to see your next test! I got a slight shadow at 8dpo on my FRER.:hugs:

I will post tomorrow and you can do your stuff. My ticker says 8dpo but I think I am actually 10......

I did a sainsburys test and there was a faint pink line. So exciting!

I will keep you posted! You will hear me whooping from whereever you are!

Excellento!! I am now getting neg OPKs so think this is a good sign....just not sure when I bloody OV now! Just gonna play the waiting game again! Did the BD twice during the second lot of pos OPKs so hoping that weve covered all possible bases!
Baby dust sweetiepie
xxxxx

I have my fx for you. I admire the energy of bd ing twice! I hope this is the month- we have no energy left!

ah asda i got my :bfp: on 10dpo really dark line i think they are good to use but some people say diff :) i guess its just your experiences! good luck loads baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->