Asda own pregnancy test

Sophie96

Reaction score
So a bit of background I have an amazing son who is 4 years old and his pregnancy was a breeze pretty textbook, I lost a pregnancy Feb 2018 at 5weeks and found out I was pregnant last December with unfortunately we had to have a termination for medical purposes after my waters broke at 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant and due to the baby having no fluid what so ever we were told the chance of the baby surviving were less than 1% so we made the hard decision to terminate in February just gone. I just got a bfp this morning so as you can imagine this is a very emotional time due to anxiety and worry as well as joy and being so over the moon but I used an asda own brand pregnancy test and have read horror stories online quite recently that they have been giving out quite convincing false positives so now I'm a tad concerned I have bought some different brand pregnancy test to retest in the morning to check (for peace of mind) but just wanted other opinions as to what they thought surely this is too dark to be a false positive!? I'm only 12dpo today af due on Thursday 11th. Thanks.

IMG_20190709_155145.jpg

I definitely think that's positive x so sorry for what you have had to go through and hope this time everything goes smooth xx

Thank you I was thinking it was provably too dark to be false and it came up in seconds of taking the test! Thank you it's been a rough ride fingers crossed this time is plain sailingx

You definitely deserve a smoother ride this time xx

Definitely positive! Congratulations and I’m so sorry to hear what you’ve been through :hugs: h&h 9 months hun x

Absolutely positive! I’m so sorry what you’ve had to go through hoping this is your rainbow x

Definitely positive, I'm so sorry for your loss. And I pray this time is your take home baby, a smooth pregnancy, and for healthy baby and momma. Congratulations!

Another bfp this morning from a different brand! I feel so blessed. Thank you all

Gorgeous line. Fx that this is a smooth and uneventful pregnancy for you ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->