Asda's Little Angels nappies....

M

Mrs Mayhem

Am just looking for reviews/opinions on these nappies, can anyone recommend or give your thoughts on them pleeeeeeeaaaaasssssse? :flower:

Fantastic nappies. I have used them for about a year and never have any leaks or nappy rash caused by them (he has had nappy rash for other reasons ie runs etc).

Thanks ladies! I keep thinking about getting them, they are so much cheaper than pampers and Asda generally do good stuff but just wanted to check it out first!! I think I shall give them a go!

love them. we did switch to pampers when they were on offer, culdnt wait to get back to my asdas own!

I find them to be pretty good too!

Will only use them or Huggies :thumbup:

love them, we used them when little man was first born, we tried huggies (which smelt awful) pampers (which he out peed in less than 1.5 hours!) and asda's, and they were the only decent ones

we only used the newborn size so can't comment on bigger sizes as Little man wears cloth nappies now

I use these and Sainsburys and i have never had a problem, these are my MIL favs when she looks after Amelie

I have used only these for my DD since she was born and never had a problem!x

i used newborn ones n they were great cant comment on the bigger ones as i now use cloth

Iv recently changed from pampers to these. And will never be spending money on pampers again! There brilliant found sainsburys ones good to.

Fantastic! I use them with Jorja and she has only leeked out out 1 nappy! xx

Thanks lovelies!! We don't have an asda here so I got my mum to get me some, we're heading up there tomorrow so I shall be using them then! I think I might stock up while I am there too!!

While you're at it the products ie little angels bath, talc etc is all good quality and worth a try. No problems with them either :) x

Love them!

They had them on offer 68(size 5 anyway) for £5(a box)!! and the packets are 44 for £5.97! bargain! :D

I was wondering about changing lilah on to these so glad i know people like them!

another thumbs up to asda stuff, nappies,wipes, shampoo, bath stuff and the talc lotion is good too!!

we changed to these when emily was about
4 months, they're fantastic and their wipes
are brilliant too, i don't use anything else now

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4