Asda's Little Angels nappies....

I have to say that I think they are better than Huggies or Pampers as LO never gets nappy rash with them, but she does get a bit red with the others!

i found they wernt too good until size 4, but apart from that are amazing

i like these nappies when my son was in nappies, i was always complaining to pampers cause their nappes are crap! huggies are alright but i found asda ones by far the best x they used to do really good pull ups toobut then they stopped doing them and now they have other ones but unsure what they are like.

I've found these to be the best nappies for my son. We always used Pampers and Huggies beforehand but they started leaking everynight and it's very very rare that he leaks with a little angels one. They are good value too. x

We have tried a few, this is what we have found.

Pampers - smelt chemically and one wee and they stank!

Asda's - good, best price for size 1s

Sainsbury's - good

Tesco's - my fave

I personally prefer the sides on the Tesco nappies, they have a tab rather than just extra material. We used a size 3 for the night last night and they were great!

anyone know much about the Pull-ups/easy up pant type nappies? best brand and prices?

I have used these and they're great. I also use wilkinsons baby dry ones too and never had leakage.

I love the little angels nappies (and wipes)

Pampers smelled horrible after one wee

Huggies are good but I only get them if they are on offer and cheaper than asda

Sainsburys own came unstuck lots!

We just switched back to pampers we were having constant leaks with little angels size 3

I love them. There so popular I have a hard time getting them! You get active and comfort fit.

I used pampers/huggies, all the expensive brands when she was a newborn, then decided to give these a try, ive been using them ever since!!!

I would reccommend them to everyone!!!!

oh wow, that's good to know. I've looked at them & thought twice. I'll give them a go

if you are needing newborn nappies you can get some free if you join asda baby club too they are huggies ones but for free who's complaining

These are definitely the best nappies we have used. We've found that Huggies leak and Pampers just aren't thick enough. Asda ones are always on offer too. Definitely recommend them!

I use asdas and I love them. One thing though Bobby went through a stage recently of waking up for a bottle and when he would have that extra bottle they would leak! Not a problem though as its not something that happens all the time

I love Asda Little Angels- there much better than Pampers !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->