Ask a Mum who uses CLOTH NAPPIES / DIAPERS [28/6 - 5/7]

Perhaps the eco-friendly area could be moved to the main parenting section? That would make it more prominent...

I think we should make our own little club and call it the 'fluffy bum club' what do you think girls??? we could have our own little blinkie?

I think we should make our own little club and call it the 'fluffy bum club' what do you think girls??? we could have our own little blinkie?

Yes! Like it. I'm no good at making blinkies, so I'll have to wait on someone else producing one. I PMed Wobbles about moving the eco-friendly board to parenting.

I'm glad this was such a success and so many have decided to try cloth!!!!!! I think in either the groups or eco section would be good, I actually only noticed the eco section just recently lol.

Can I steal the blinkie from your siggy jacqui?

You have officially turned me :D just ordered 4 Blueberry Minky's :D only 4 for now as we're skint, and that £86 is gonna have us on dried pasta for the next fortnight, so will get myself used to them and order another 1 in a few weeks, do it that way :) thanks for all the responses you've given, you've answered all of my questions without me even having to post :rofl:

That's great PixieKitty!!!!! I hope you like them!

Perhaps the eco-friendly area could be moved to the main parenting section? That would make it more prominent...

Admin may or may not have replied to Lisa, really not sure, but the potential pit fall of this is that others who are at different stages in their journey (TTC, LTTC etc.) but do use eco-friendly products wouldn't venture into the parenting areas much if at all....

a good way for a section to get more notice is just to use it more :) A lot of members use the unread posts function on the forum for browsing, so if there is a post that catches their eye, even if one they don't normally go into, it might steer them towards that area (if that makes sense)

Ive had a pm from wobbs who says that they will MAYBE think about having our own cloth nappy/wipes section within the main forums!:happydance:

https://www.smileys.me.uk/smileys/Party/party0018.gif

Admin may or may not have replied to Lisa, really not sure, but the potential pit fall of this is that others who are at different stages in their journey (TTC, LTTC etc.) but do use eco-friendly products wouldn't venture into the parenting areas much if at all....

a good way for a section to get more notice is just to use it more :) A lot of members use the unread posts function on the forum for browsing, so if there is a post that catches their eye, even if one they don't normally go into, it might steer them towards that area (if that makes sense)

Thanks Vickie - That does make sense actually. :)

Thanks Vickie - That does make sense actually. :)

It does indeed and I'm one step ahead... a couple of days ago I blitzed the area with new threads :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->