Asking again sorry!

vixy

Expecting baby boy #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have asked before but I heard someone yesterday saying there friend was planning on using the name so I'm concerned again that's its becoming more common/popular.

How many Felix's do you know or know of?

How common do you think this is, I have my heart set on the name but don't want there to be lots of little boys with the same name

Thank xx

Im in the South East of England and I have never heard of any little boys or babies called Felix, so very uncommon here :shrug:

I'm in the West Mids at haven't heard it before. Think it's a fab name and I like Austin too :hugs:

when you pick an unusual name your more tuned into anyone mentioning it so 3 children in the country with that name will suddenly seem like a million, no its not a common name - not even near the top 100

i have met a few cats called Felix though

I have never heard of nor met a Felix before until the other day I was watching Minute to Win It and there was a lady on there (Heather?) that had a son named Felix - It's definitely unique and I wouldn't worry about popularity right now! :)

Oh thank you so much for the replies, very reassured. Xxx

Never heard anyone with the name either. Heard it a couple of times on TV but I think thats because I like the name so it has stood out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->