Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

MrsSunshine - Man, I can't imagine the rollercoaster of emotions you've been experiencing this past month. Such grief and saddness coupled with joy and elation when you look at your sweet girl. I am SO sorry about the loss of sweet Joshua...losing a child is something that you will never fully recover from. You can heal and move on with life but it will always be with you and will affect the person you become (my parents lost their son two years ago (my brother) and losing a child is the WORST thing that can ever happen to anyone...watching them try to heal and move on has been so painful...its been so great to have our Kyla around as it has brought them so much happiness lately). I am glad that you have Jasmine to bring you some joy and happiness at this time.

Rosa - Good luck these next few weeks!! You are so close!

Chocolate-I am so sorry for your loss, you must have been devastated. Hope your next cycle is a success with your stitch
Annie-congrats on you son! Cute name :) Hope you are all doing well
Mrs sunshine-my heart goes out to you, can't imagine what you have been through. I am so happy you have your baby girl to keep you going and got to spend some special time with your son. I am crying writing this, you are such a strong lady to have been through such hardship, huge hugs xo

rowan newborn.jpg

rowan.jpg

as i have finally got five mins hers two pictures of Rowan for you one at 3 days the other at 7 weeks 3 days!

xxx

congrats, annie! he's gorgeous!

Afm, Baby Jack was born Sept 3 at 8:41 p.m. 7 lbs 11 oz and 20.75 inches long via unplanned c-section. We've been home for a week and are doing well!

Attachments

• photo-11.JPG
    photo-11.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
Love the pics of your sweet boys ladies! Congrats to you both, hope you are enjoying mommy hood!
Our boys are 3 1/2 months old and doing well, we are so in love with them and every day is such a gift

rosa hes stunning! this thread seems quiet now i guess most being mummies now is making it hard to keep up lol! xxx

aww Rowan and Jack are gorgeous little boys!!

Little Jasmine is 3 months tomorrow, i can't believe how fast the time is going, its really scary, i'll attach a little picture of her, this was taken two weeks ago. We're doing OK, having some wobbles, which is to be expected, i think about Joshua every day and wonder how he would be doing, what he would look like, it's so hard, and I'm just so grateful that we have Jasmine.

Hope all of you mammies are doing well

Attachments

• MissJ.jpg
    MissJ.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1
Mrssun, jasmine is so beautiful! 3 months already? Wow!! I'm sorry about Joshua. I can't imagine how hard that must be.

Mrs sunshine, wow she is such a cutie! 3 months goes fast doesn't it? It must be so hard for you to think of Joshua every day, you are a strong lady for have gone through that. I can't imagine.

The boys are 4 months now, they are getting so big! SO much fun being a mom :)

Here is a new pic of our boys

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 4
Here is a picture of Doyle from last week =)

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/198675_10102315215167093_1352385282_n.jpg

very nice Harvest! absolutely adorable....can't believe they 4 months already...mine will be 7 weeks tomorrow...seems like yesterday I was going to the hospital to have my c-section:)

Hi girls its been a long time all the pics are do cute maybe it's time for some update pictures? Rowan is 11 months now.

We had some shocking but exciting news I have had a natural bfp! After all this years of trying and two icsi cycles to have rowan I'm about 11 weeks and waiting on a scan keeping everything crossed that they baby will be ok x

Are any of you onto new cycles yet? X

Congrats on the natural BFP!

Doyle's almost 13 months now! Can't believe it! It would be awesome if we were lucky enough to get a natural bfp!
941763_10103116718328333_1520738536_n.jpg

Hi ladies... Remember me??! I've been terrible at posting since Amelia was born but I have checked in now and then. We're spending this weekend celebrating her very special 1st birthday with family and friends as it was 20th June that my little ICSI lady came into the world. It's been the fastest year of my entire life, I can't believe our babies are turning one already - where has the time gone??!! I can't upload a picture from my phone for some reason (don't think I'm techy enough!) but will post back later when more time from the Mac. Love to you all and A VERY HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TO ALL YOU LITTLE MIRACLES XXXX

Wantanerd Doyle is so cute check out that mess ha ha! It would be fab if there were more natural bfps I can only say how shocked I was and still am!

Mumtoone I'm also struggling to upload I will check back in when I can happy birthday to Amelia! Xxx

Congrats Annie! So awesome!! Love all the updates and pics of your gorgeous babies! When are you due with your baby Annie?

I actually also got a natural BFP...I can't believe it either but after I finished breast feeding at 7 months I started actually ovulating on my own which never happened before. I just went back to my doc to get some progesterone as my LP was still really short. It's still really early for me but my beta numbers are awesome so hopefully it works out!

OMG annie and sunshine!!! I had a natural bfp too!! I guess it is really common after ivf! Talk about utter shock hey? They boys were 10 1/2 months when I found out. Now they are almost 13 months and I am 17 weeks!! It is so crazy, due dec 4, 3 kids under 2!!! Wow when I say that i go into panic! How are you guys feeling? when are you due? first tri was rough for me, bad ms but not as bad as with the boys thank goodness. Are you guys still nursing (or did you?) I stopped when they were 11 months. Didn't have the energy once I got preggo and they started on whole milk then anyways so they didn't miss it much. Well as I said the boys are almost 13 months, Finn is walking and Grayson isn't yet. Finn has 8 teeth, Gray has 6. Finn has always been a bit ahead which is neat to watch. wantanerd Doyle is so cute!! look like he loved his cake :) Mumtoone happy bday to amelia! It goes so fast I believe it either! So nice to hear from you ladies, keep in touch if you have time! I can't upload a pic right now but will do soon.

Omg sunshine and harvest congratulations that's amazing I can't believe it! I think I'm about 11 weeks but waiting on scan to confirm as we weren't following periods lol! Prob is after my previous missed miscarriage I worry so much I want to get this scan done now to see if its ok! Not long to wait now its on Sunday!

X x

OH my gosh! Congrats Harvest! I can't believe our luck ladies...definitely nuts!

Harvest, crazy that you are going to have three kids under 2! Are you going to find out the gender this time around? It must be so fun to watch your boys develop together and for them to teach each other things! Glad you are starting to feel better, crazy that you will have another baby before years end...what did your family say? They must have been totally shocked! haha

I am VERY early (only 5.5 weeks)...but my blood tests have been awesome (46 at 13dpo then 346 at 17 dpo then 2452 at 21 dpo). So that is a good starting point at least. My scan isn't until next week so I am extremely nervous (just like Annie) but hoping all goes well. My due date is February 22nd.

Annie - how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->