Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

I'm hanging in there. Will be 32 weeks tomorrow! Was admitted to the hospital at 30.5 weeks with contractions, but they have gotten them under control. The babies are doing great though. Still measuring ahead and both the same measurements.

Hi ladies!
Grayson and Finley are doing great, getting big and sleeping well. They are very sweet little boys and I am loving being a mom :)
Sunshine, can't believe you are 37 weeks already! So exciting :) hope ur cold gets better soon
Want a nerd glad to hear Doyle is doing well!
Squirrel, hope you aren't going to crazy in hospital! Take care lady!
Hope everyone else is well :)

Glad all the babies are doing well, wantanerd can't believe Doyle is a month already!!

Sunshine hope you feel better soon

Squirrel hoping your little ones keep growing well and stay inside for a good few more weeks :thumbup:

AFM our babies are coming tomorrow, twin one (the healthy baby) has slowed down growing the past couple of weeks and rather than leave it another couple of weeks they've decided sooner rather than later. Please keep everything crossed for us :flower:

Xxx

good luck mrssunshine! :happydance:

I'm doing fine...just super hot out here in virginia. Went to the pool for the first time though, and I found out what I'll be doing for the rest of the summer! It was heavenly. Done with my showers and now I'm working on getting the nursery organized and buying the last things that we need.

Soooo GREAT NEWS!!!

Our sweet girl came into the world a whopping 10 days early!!! Kyla Nicole was born on July 14th and weighed 7lb 12oz and was 20 inches long. She is Perfection and we are savoring every moment!

Short version of labor story: The labor was great and QUICK. I lost my mucous plug at 730am then contractions started and water broke at 8am. Headed to the hospital at 915 as contractions were 3 min apart. I was 5cm by 930 and then 7 cm by 1030 (when I got the epidural). Was 10 cm by noon but held off on pushing till 1 as I needed to get in my second dose of group B strep antibiotics at 1pm. Started pushing at 115 and she was born at 2!!

Once I find time to get on the computer (instead of the iPhone) I will put some pics on here :)

sunshine, congrats!!! That's an awesome labor story!! :happydance: Gosh, I hope mine is that quick! Can't wait to see your little girl!

Congrats sunshine! Sounds like a great labor! Can't wait for pics :)

Thanks Ladies! I attached a picture of sweet Kyla at 1 day old staring bright eyed up at me :)

Any other baby news from you ladies???

Attachments

• birthpic.jpg
    birthpic.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
Awe sunshine she is so sweet! Hope you are recovering quick and everything is going well!

awwww, super cute!!!!! :thumbup: I bet it must feel amazing!

I'm still hanging in there! 35 weeks today and can barely believe it! I was released from the hospital 2 weeks ago after spending 2.5 weeks there with pre-term labor. Feeling ready to have these babies, getting more uncomfortable, but the longer they stay in the better!!

I'm not sure if any of you remember me, I was on here in the spring. We lost our son, Quinn at 22 weeks and I've not been strong enough until now to come on here and let you know. All our fears for my PG came true, my cervix gave way and he didn't stand a chance. I'm scheduled for a prepregnancy stitch in a month, and IVF a month or two later. Wish me luck.
I hope your pregnancies and babies are all doing well.
hugs

oh chocolate, i'm so sorry. that's terrible news. :hugs: good luck with your new round.

Congratulations sunshine!!

Choco I'm so so sorry my thoughts are with you both at this time hun x good luck with your pre ivf stitch and then your next ivf I will be thinking of you x

Afm I gave birth to our baby boy on Saturday 21st July at 2.54 am he is called rowan Freddie weighing 8lb 6oz he is a well behaved sleepy boy who feeds well and lets me get rest inbetween feeds!

X x

Chocolatecat, I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: will be keeping everything crossed for your next ivf cycle :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations sunshine and Annie, sunshine your little girl is gorgeous!

Afm I had our babies on the 6th of July, jasmine Elizabeth (4lb12oz) and Joshua Philip (4lb2oz), Joshua only survived for about 12 hours, he was so so poorly :cry::cry:, we did spend some time with him and got lots of photos. Still finding things really hard which is why it's taken me over a month to post here.

Jasmine is perfect and keeping us going, she's a healthy 6lb now :thumbup: and doing really well

Xxx

Annie, congrats! :happydance: I hope everything went well with the birth and that you're recovering nicely.

mrssunshine, bittersweet news. I'm so happy that Jasmine is doing well and I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: That's awful.

Afm, 36 weeks today, bags packed, carrying waterproof pads with me wherever I go just in case my water breaks. :haha: I'm SURE he'll be a week late though. :wacko: Just have a feeling.

Chocolatcat - I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son, Quinn. THat is heartbreaking :( Sending prayers your way that your procedure goes well and that the IVF takes and you can have a healthy and full term pregnancy this next time around.

Annie - Congrats on the birth of your little boy! Do you have pics? Would love to see some :) That is great that he is such a good sleeper and feeder.

AFM - Kyla will be a month old on Tuesday (time seriously FLIES). I think she is just the perfect baby (I am a little biased but still). She feeds really well and sleeps OK...she just loves to be awake and stare at all her surroundings. It is so cute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->