• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

At 20 weeks pregnant.. would you KNOW if you MC?

I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and still not feeling any kicks/flutters yet. (Though it's my first so - it's 'normal' - but not so comforting) and I don't have a drs appt for another 2 weeks (hopefully he'll let me take a peek at Jellybean but if he doesn't I don't have another u/s scheduled for another 4 weeks.)

I'm trying to stay calm too and realize that at this point the chances of something going terribly wrong are very slim - but it's so darn hard!!!

from personal experience. I miscarried at 20w4d and yes you would know, there was a lot of pain, a lost half the blood in my body and went into labour. A late miscarriages is nothing like an early one. In my eyes i gave birth to my Little girl and she was still born.
With this pregnancy, though I've been terrified the whole way through it will happen again, in a way it’s been easier not to worry so much as I know that if something did happen at this stage I would know about it.
try not to worry to much an enjoy being pregnant!!

I'm so sorry for your loss hun (hugs)

Thank you for your info though <3

Try not to worry the risks decreases after 12 weeks. I bought myself a doppler for reassurance was so worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"