At 20 weeks pregnant.. would you KNOW if you MC?

I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and still not feeling any kicks/flutters yet. (Though it's my first so - it's 'normal' - but not so comforting) and I don't have a drs appt for another 2 weeks (hopefully he'll let me take a peek at Jellybean but if he doesn't I don't have another u/s scheduled for another 4 weeks.)

I'm trying to stay calm too and realize that at this point the chances of something going terribly wrong are very slim - but it's so darn hard!!!

from personal experience. I miscarried at 20w4d and yes you would know, there was a lot of pain, a lost half the blood in my body and went into labour. A late miscarriages is nothing like an early one. In my eyes i gave birth to my Little girl and she was still born.
With this pregnancy, though I've been terrified the whole way through it will happen again, in a way it’s been easier not to worry so much as I know that if something did happen at this stage I would know about it.
try not to worry to much an enjoy being pregnant!!

I'm so sorry for your loss hun (hugs)

Thank you for your info though <3

Try not to worry the risks decreases after 12 weeks. I bought myself a doppler for reassurance was so worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->