At my wits end

lilysmum2

Reaction score
Hi ladies,,,I will also be putting this in the breastfeeding section/baby club.....anyway...Lily is 11months old on the 12th june and she is still in our bed most of the night!!

I really dont know how much longer I can cope because she sweats loads because of it and I dont want her to overheat!! Also Me and OH can't sleep because she takes all the room now!!

I get up numerous ammounts of times to put her back in her cot but she is awake again within half an hour!
She just wont stay in her cot!:cry:

Has anyone got any tips???

Thanks ladies!:thumbup:

Oh dear - I can quite imagine, my Izzy starfishes all over the place so I would have about 1cm of bed!

Have you tried staying close to her at first - I know it might be rough sleeping on the floor for a few nights, but maybe at first right next to the cot (or in a comfy chair maybe?) and stay with her all night, and thn sleep further away.

That way she can learn to sleep in there on her on but know you are still there at first.

She probably is really unsettled because it seems a bit empty, but she will get used to it

Sorry if I am no use at all - we never co slept, so although I never had that issue I know this way works for unsettled babies sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->