at what age??

chel27

mum to 3
Reaction score
do you put your LO into a cot??? she currently sleeps in her moses basket and i just wondered when you all put them into their cot xxx

We moved here into the cot when she got too big for the moses basket to be comfortable. i think she was about 12 weeks. she looked tiny in the cot at first. We put her in the cot, in the moses basket first for a few evenings to get her used to the nursery.

I put alfie in his cot from the start. I can ajust the height to 3 different levels so can be used from birth. I would see if you can use your cot from birth.

maddi went into her cot at 6.5months, though she had been taking naps there for a while, by that time she had really out grown her moses basket! i can't believe her basket lasted so long!!! x

She started sleeping in her big crib ( UK cot :lol:) at 4 months.

Ellie is still in with me! She still fits her moses basket but i defo have to get her in her own room soon !

Lexie went into her cot at 12 weeks (in her own room). xx

Dec never slept in his moses basket he went straight into a travel-cot which had a bassinet part at the top. He went into a proper cot at 4 months in his own room. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->