At what DPO did you get your BFP?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Congratulations to you all. I hope you don't mind me popping over, but I was just wondering at what DPO did you get your BFP? I'm 12DPO today, and tested negative this morning.. however, I don't feel like AF is coming anytime soon! Am I out, or is there still hope?

Tia. X

I didn't early test but got my BFP on 14DPO. Day of my missed period. It was a very clear positive that day for me. Seems like everyone tests really early on these boards but i think in reality, most people wait until a missed period! So hang on until you get there :) you'll have a pretty good indication by that point. Good luck!

I didn't early test but got my BFP on 14DPO. Day of my missed period. It was a very clear positive that day for me. Seems like everyone tests really early on these boards but i think in reality, most people wait until a missed period! So hang on until you get there :) you'll have a pretty good indication by that point. Good luck!

Thank you. My period is due on Tuesday. X

I tested at 10 dpo but it was very, very faint. Almost a squinter. Since the baby can implant any time between 6-12 dpo and the fact that it takes 2-3 days for the hcg to be picked up in your bloodstream I'd say you've still got a chance. You're not officially out until the witch shows! Good luck!

You're not out until the :witch: shows! With my first I got my bfp at 12dpo, with this one I didn't get a positive until I was late.

11 dpo, every time - even my chemical pregnancies. There are many women who don't get them until after 12dpo so you are not out yet. Good luck x

I didnt temp so dpos are a guess 8 dpo bfn tested again at 11dpo which was day of af and bfp but not super dark didnt get a test line as dark as control until 16 dpo

11 dpo with this one and my youngest daughter, but it was SO faint!

13dpo I had a faint but clear positive and 14dpo I got a positive on a cb digi. My period usually comes on day 11-12po.
All the luck for this cycle hun x

Thank you everyone. My AF is due tomorrow, so I'm holding out some hope that she won't show! Don't dare test again today, just going to wait it out. 13dpo today. X

12dpo with my first and 10dpo with my second.
Good luck hun :)

I took a pregnancy test 12dpo with my 2nd and it was negative. I was due for my period any time and I got a positive like 3 days before my period with my first pregnancy, so I told my husband we weren't pregnant and then I took one the next day at the drs and it was positive, so there's still a chance. I got a positive just 9dpo this pregnancy, so it apparently it can very from pregnancy to pregnancy.

With my daughter I got a negative at 10dpo. Tested again at 17 and it was positive. This one I did not test until 23dpo, lol.

As early as 7 DPO (my fourth-born) and as late as 21DPO (my third-born - I started testing at 7DPO).

I didn't test until 14 dpo, and got s very very light positive after the test had sat in the trash all day. I don't think I tested using frer until 16 dpo and it was still pretty light, but a definite positive

14 dpo. I was testing with the cheapest of the cheap tests. Thought I saw something on 14dpo, but wasn't sure so rano to the store and bought a frer. The frer was positive right away. The cheapies still aren't as dark as that first frer at 19dpo

Very faint positive on FRER on 11DPO, but it was negative on cheapie tests. Totally depends when you implanted as well, and if you are off a day or two on ovulation day, that will make a big difference.

Good Luck!! XX

I got a very faint line on 10dpo but it was obvious but still faint by 12 dpo.

I caved and tested, does anyone see anything? I don't. :( My urine was diluted, and this is a cheap 20miu test, but I still think I'm out for this month! Although I have no signs of AF coming anytime soon, I've actually had tons of EWCM today! I really don't know what's going on.. X

Attachments

• IMG_20170116_163137024_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170116_163137024_HDR.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back