At what DPO did you get your BFP?

My friend tweeked, I'm still not sure though! Surely it should be a lot more obvious by 13dpo? X

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1484595104791.jpg
    FB_IMG_1484595104791.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 21
Try doing a 5 hour hold to have it more concentrated. Fingers crossed for you!

Are those the super skinny one? Like half the size of the dollar store ones? If so those are the ones I used and took longer than a frer would to show.

You need a frer, lady ;) and concentrated pee. Cheapies have always been rubbish for me.

I did another test this morning, the same brand as last night, as it was a two pack - BFN! :( AF is due today, but still no sign of her. I'm thinking maybe my body is just playing tricks on me, or I didn't ovulate when I thought I did! As I don't chart, I just go by my fertile days on Ovia. X

Hey ladies! Congratulations to you all. I hope you don't mind me popping over, but I was just wondering at what DPO did you get your BFP? I'm 12DPO today, and tested negative this morning.. however, I don't feel like AF is coming anytime soon! Am I out, or is there still hope?

Tia. X

Hi I got my bfp at 14dpo but I didn't test before then. I wasn't even supposed to test until after I was a week late but glad I did. Theres always hope until af shows her face. No af symptoms sounds promising though and your lucky with this bfp I was sure af was coming early.

I took a test at 12dpo and it was negative. I caught an early bfp from a blood draw on 13dpo, so early that it wouldn't be picked up on a 20miu test. I was on the later side, but it can definitely happen.

Good luck!

I had a pretty faint BFP at 12 DPO, but I had implantation bleeding at 8 DPO. Tested again at 13 and 14 DPO (day of missed AF), still faint. Waited a couple days, got a dark BFP at 17 DPO, and at 19 DPO my test line was darker than the control line.

10 dpo for me on frer! I'm surprised it was so early to be honest- my period is due in 5 days!

Super faint squinter of a line at 9dpo and a clear positive at 10 dpo :)

Not entirely sure kg ovulation date as I just go by my period app tracker..
Felt I was pregnant within says of expected ovulation date passing.
BFN on 9dpo hing a cheap test, but had a very strong BFP 11dpo on clearblue easy.

9dpo with a SuperDrug 4 day early test, 6 days before I was due x

This time I got my bfp at 9dpo, last time with the twins it was 7dpo, but the first time mine were negative up until 17dpo so you're not out yet honey!!

I got bfn at 12dpo and a positive at 14dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->