At what point am I two months late?

Ladybug2001

Reaction score
I was projected to start on April 14th. I have always been on time and AF is not subtle to say the least.

At a week late I took a First Response and it was negative.

Days 7, 8, & 9 (late) I had very light cramping.

Day 10 (late) cramps was a tad more than light and I had a small amount of blood once when wiping.

Morning of day 11 (late) I had planned on retesting, but the extra cramps and minimal blood I decided not to. Again that morning I had a tiny amount of blood when wiping.

Days 11 & 12 (late) Very minimal old blood on panty liner. No cramping.

Next projected is May 14th.

If nothing more occurs, do I consider this small amount as a period, or a miss?

To test again?

Sincerely,

Annoyed at mother nature.

If it wasn't enough to fill a pad I wouldn't call it a period, more like spotting. I'd take a pregnancy test again

I'm curious to see what ended up happening here. Love when our bodies don't follow the rules!

I would assume, given your information that you supplied us with, that you may have ovulated late. It sounds to me like you could be pregnant and the blood on the tp when wiping could have been implantation bleeding. I would wait a week after that to retest, just to be sure!
On another note, if you're in fact not pregnant, I would talk to your gyno about hormone imbalance... I found out back in January 2016 (after having a 3 week long period in November and then skipping it all together in December) that I have a gluten intolerance, which causes a multitude of problems within the body, including hormonal imbalance.
Because of the hormonal imbalance, I found myself to have about 20 or more symptoms of pregnancy, only to find I was never pregnant at all that go around.
Today I sit here thinking and wondering, yet again, if I could in fact be pregnant or if it is all because of my gluten sensitivity.. only time will tell for me, I suppose!
Hopefully your situation is much simpler than mine! Baby dust to you ����

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->