Atc swap?

craftymumof4

mum of 4
Reaction score
Would anyone like to take part in an atc swap. I would like to host a swap based on a chosen theme. We could make it a monthly challenge. For those who are wonderingly what I am on about atc stands for artist trading card. They are 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size and can only be swapped or given as a random act of kindness or RAK, never sold. They are fun to make and can be made with whatever materials you like, following the theme or technique if given. Themes can be absolutely anything from colours to fairies. You can papercraft, paint, rubber stamp, draw, whatever, have a look on line for more info, just trying to cover basis quickly. lol.
I enjoy making them, sending then receiving back. Usually 2 or 3 at a time. On the back you xwrite details like title, name, date, email address if liked, and if part of set or series you write the number on. As you can make individual different ones or a set the same or similar.
Please reply to thread if interested, then we can do a September swap.
It would work by you sending me your atc's with a SAE by a set date, and I will send you back your swap.
THe other good thing about atc's, we can be creative, make something and it don't have to take long to make. Sorry to go on continue I explained as best I can. So who up for a swap.

Theme for September... Autumn
YOu can interpret this however you wish.
Cards to be received by me for 21st September.

Hope we can build this swap up, make new friends even.
Dawn x x x

Hi :wave:
I'd be interested in an ATC swap. I've heard of them but not made/swapped any before. I should be able to make one & get it to you by September 21st though :D
Shay x

GReat stuff, will pm you with my address. Anyone else interested, they enjoyable to make and puts a smile on your face when yot receive your swap. Dawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->