ate to much :(

yeahuloveme

6 angel babies :'(
Reaction score
and now I feel sick! and I feel bloody awful today, I have smoked for years, but changed to an electric one last week, but said in front of OH family ill have the odd one so they don't work out I am pregnant yet, but today i had three!!!! I know I shouldnt and I dont even like it, so why did I do it, so I feel guilty, light headed and sick. and my nipples are starting to tingle! thought I was going to avoid the vice/clamp/electric shock nipples this time. NOOO oh and I am shattered, thing I am off to bed for a nap :sleep:

Ive stopped smoking now.. but im dreading it going to my partners family house in 2 weeks time as it will be my OH birthday and usually i smoke like a trooper at his mums.. and it's his birthday so all will be drinking alcohol so dont know what im gonna do as i dont want to tell anyone about being pregnant.. so in a bit of a pickle like you lol.. i know how you are feeling.

get virgin cocktails ;) Soda and lime. I just have to think after our next scan we can tell them and not have to do it any more, i threw most of it away each time when they wernt looking, so not all bad :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->