Attack of the hormones, or do I have a point?

AP

Reaction score
As you lot may already know i have been in all day cleaning. i was really looking forward to going out with my OH tonight, first time we've really had a night out together in ages.

I was all dressed and ready, for OH to come from work and announce he was going out with his workmates.

I literally started crying. It's been an awful week. i had my Grandad's funeral yesterday and I have spent all week debating our relationship with OH, I thought it would be good to spend some time together.

He is annoyed because he says I'm "crucifying him for wanting to go out with his work"
I said "No, i am just heartbroken that I spent all day looking forward to going out with you, and now you've made other plans"
He says he will make it up to me.

He never does.

So here I am, furious. My friends all have other plans tonight, and I am stuck in with shitty saturday night TV.

Yes, I know this is a sign of things to come, I am prepared for that, but I still have 5 months left to have some me and us time!

I am crying now because I just feel like everything is falling to bits.

You do have a point hun. You spent all day looking forward to the PLANS that you guys had and then he came home to tell you he made other plans instead. He never thought that maybe he should have asked how you felt about it first. It seems very insensitive of him, I would be upset as well.

cant you go along too?
I know you probably dont feel like doing that.

Men are so insensative sometimes!

That was a bit out of order to arrange that knowing you two were gonna go out together tonight. ANd you spent all day doing the house so you could have a nice night out and not come back to a shit hole!..

you need to make sure he makes it up to you. Ask him tomorrow when and how that will happen. Not tonight cos he will have had a skinful and could possibly cause an arguement.

And anyways.. Sat night tv aint too bad. lol.. go have a bath..pamper yourself.. do your hair and be looking beautiful when he gets home. Show him what hes missed out on. x

:hugs: I would be upset too! And I don't think that it's just the hormones.. :hugs:

You most definately DO have a point, you may well feel hormonal and thats more of a reason for him to cut you some slack. He is letting you down here imho.

cant you go along too?
I know you probably dont feel like doing that.

The work are all bookies, and going out to celebrate the 'tough' day of the Grand National (he should really spend a day listening to the ratty parents at MY work, see how effing touch that is!)

I guess if i could go along too i'd only bite someones head off.

He says he wont be drunk. Believe me, the level of drunkeness will be the deal breaker! He is a total lightweight and I am not standing for some drunken arsehole to breath alcohol over me while i try to sleep tonight.

He, however, has planned for US to go to his Mum and Dad's tomorrow. he never fucking asked me. So I might just make plans of hy own.

Grrrr!

I'm so sorry you are going through this, you are totally justified in feeling the way you do - I'd be furious. It's so harsh when you love someone and they don't show you the respect and consideration that you show them.

I don't know what to suggest, i'd say sit down and talk to him tomorrow & explain to him how hurtful it was, but i know with some men this is nigh on impossible & pretty much a waste of time!

As Tsia has said, make sure he makes it up to you so he knows that he can't let you down and expect to get away with it.

Hope you're ok x

I'd be super pissed !! OH done this alot to me in the first half of the pregnancy, and each time i went mental crying my eyes out telling him i hated him and to f**** off and never come back LOL! HE hasnt done it in ages since :)

HA! Yeah tomorrow.. when he is getting ready to go his mums with you.. get ready.. but then say right see ya.. I'm off to "(wherever)"

And when he questions you.. you can reply with summink like " Oh.. but its ok for you to make plans over mine?.. not nice is it? see ya!"
Even if you have nowhere to go at short notice.. go do some retail therapy but tell him your going to the cinema with a mate and a spot of lunch .. lol
Bet he dont do it again

Thanks, i feel a bit better now i know I'm not in the worng, but no matter what, he wont see it that way.

I could do with a man to sweep me off my feet and do nice lil things for me.

he thinks buying me a biscuit is this.

I am at the end of my teather!

And when he questions you.. you can reply with summink like " Oh.. but its ok for you to make plans over mine?.. not nice is it? see ya!"

Bet he dont do it again

Tsia, sounds easy, but a World War will start! :rofl:

lol.. I know hun.. just play things by year and see how he is tomorrow. Make sure your asleep when he comes in so you dont have to endure the alcohol breath! lol

Yep I'd be very pissed off and just say you are coming too. You won't like it much but he'll hate it more!!

lol.. I know hun.. just play things by year and see how he is tomorrow. Make sure your asleep when he comes in so you dont have to endure the alcohol breath! lol

Thats too hard, he sounds like an elephant in the night, drunk or not.

Something tell me hes in the pub across the road, i'm not sure...

We live straight across from a pub you see.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->