• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aug 20 - CD1

:witch: is so evil - she forced me to buy shoes and a bag today. Can you believe it, how could she do that to me?

xxxxx

Oooo... I sell bags! What did you buy? There was a sale at the store beside me and the :witch: made me buy 4 shirts (and a case of cinnamon buns...which I shared with my staff!)

It was a grey Fiorelli - not really designer but I love it all the same! What type to you sell?

4 shirts and cinnamon buns!! She's a mean old cow isn't she?

Grey is a hot colour for fall!! We sell Guess, Hobo, DKNY, Kenneth Cole, Mat & Nat, Disonna, Lacoste, Derek Alexander, Rampage, Betsey Johnson and lotsa suitcases!

OOOoooo she makes you go shopping too? I agree she is evil. She has to be because she has mind control too. LOL

I was having problems with my ticker too. So I ended up downloading firefox and I finally got it to work.

How is everyone today?

I'm very grumpy. I think I need a vacation from my dh before this coming weekend. He is getting on my nerves! He's worse than my kids. At least he'll be back to work tomorrow.

Gotta go my twins are acting up!

I think I need a vacation from my dh before this coming weekend. He is getting on my nerves! He's worse than my kids. At least he'll be back to work tomorrow.

HERE, HERE! I know what you mean. My DH is driving me crazy mostly because he's being lazy today. He's been lounging around since the kids woke us up at 7am. Drives me mad that he can lay about like that. I can hardly go to the bathroom w/o having three boys knocking on the door every fifteen seconds. I haven't had enough peace to shave my legs in four days.... let alone lay about. When I seem irritated, he wonders why... they really are worse than kids. :rofl: Clueless.

On an up note though. The witch seems to be packing her bags so hopefully by tomorrow I'll be free of her!!! Yipeee! Looking forward to some serious :sex: and hopefully a nice bright :bfp: this cycle. Anyone have any big attack plans this time?

P

On an up note though. The witch seems to be packing her bags so hopefully by tomorrow I'll be free of her!!! Yipeee! Looking forward to some serious :sex: and hopefully a nice bright :bfp: this cycle. Anyone have any big attack plans this time?

P

She's packing and leaving me too! :happydance: The only plan I have is to take full advantage of the long weekend coming up. Here in the states we have Labor day on the 1st. So my dh will be off Friday thru Monday. I should O anytime between 8/30 and 9/3. So I'm hoping that we get the egg this time and its a sticky baby!

Hey girls .. I'm only CD2 but could I please join you?

Firstly, welcome to our thread Farie, hope your stay in TTC is a short one :hug:

Well ladies, looks like she's up and leaving me too...yippee!!! Well for me this is CD5, only 4 days till OV so my big plan of attack is grabbing DH every night from tomorrow onwards and having hot passionate :sex: (well 1 out of 3 aint bad!!!) for at least a 9 nights (phew!!!). Legs up in the air straight afterwards and pretend to cycle a 5k....he he!!! TMI - Sorry :rofl:

As well as checking temps every morn and CM in the evening, I've stocked up on CROPK, just for a triple check :blush:

And my DH thinks I'm obsessed...can't think where he gets that idea from ;)

Hi Farie - I'm CD 3 today so we're about the same. How long's your cycle - I'm normally 31 days.

Well I took my brand new handbag to friends for the weekend and had a fab time - drinking and eating too much mostly. Then I felt quite guilty as had promised myself I was going to try and be good this cycle so went for a little jog/walk - ok, mostly walk! - round the block.

I've start my chart but forgot to take my thermometer so will have to start temps tomorrow. :dohh:

Angelcakes - how was the adventure day? Hope you haven't tired yourself out as you've got a marathon BDing session ahead of you!! :rofl:

Grey is a hot colour for fall!! We sell Guess, Hobo, DKNY, Kenneth Cole, Mat & Nat, Disonna, Lacoste, Derek Alexander, Rampage, Betsey Johnson and lotsa suitcases!

Pux - I'm practically dribbling at the thought! What a cool job - beats mine any day

Hi Farie - I'm CD 3 today so we're about the same. How long's your cycle - I'm normally 31 days.

Well I took my brand new handbag to friends for the weekend and had a fab time - drinking and eating too much mostly. Then I felt quite guilty as had promised myself I was going to try and be good this cycle so went for a little jog/walk - ok, mostly walk! - round the block.

I've start my chart but forgot to take my thermometer so will have to start temps tomorrow. :dohh:

Angelcakes - how was the adventure day? Hope you haven't tired yourself out as you've got a marathon BDing session ahead of you!! :rofl:

Adventure day was amazing...orienteering in the morning (which showed just how competative I am...never realised!!!) and then white water rafting and cliff jumping in the afternoon, i was absolutely terrified but loved every bit.

Remember and take your temps at the same time everyday...they say your temp varies as the day goes on. I have my alarm set for 06:30 for during the week and also for the weekends...bummer!!! Hope this is the last month with early weekend morns eh...although I suppose I'd need to get used to it if i got a :bfp: at the end of the month :rofl:

Glad you enjoyed your weekend, now conserve all your energy for this weekend x

Well for me this is CD5, only 4 days till OV so my big plan of attack is grabbing DH every night from tomorrow onwards and having hot passionate :sex: (well 1 out of 3 aint bad!!!) for at least a 9 nights (phew!!!). Legs up in the air straight afterwards and pretend to cycle a 5k....he he!!! TMI - Sorry :rofl:

I started my cycle then too! I don't know exactly when I "O" (this is my first month of charting temps... 6:30am here too UGH!)

Maybe I should follow your itinerary for :sex: and extend it a couple of days extra... I love my DH but there is a limit to how much :sex: I can take! Will you do it every day or every second day so his :spermy: 's get a chance to replenish?

Thank you ladies, cycle 9 for us, and its our 10th month ... if that makes any sense?!?
AF still about in full flow and I'm bored and horney :rofl:
Roll on the BDing, I usually have a cycle of about 31 days, give or take, and O on CD20/21 - but I have a CBFM to help me track it down!
:dust: and :hug: for you all ... fingers crossed September is a good month for making babies!

Hello everyone, if it's ok I'd like to join you ladies.

I'm currently on CD5. I'm going to be using a CBFM for the first time so that will let me know when I ov for sure although I think it should be around the 4th so I'll looking to test on or around the 20the as max cycle length tends to be 30 days.

I'm hoping this is a lucky thread for all!!

Remember and take your temps at the same time everyday...they say your temp varies as the day goes on. I have my alarm set for 06:30 for during the week and also for the weekends...bummer!!! Hope this is the last month with early weekend morns eh...although I suppose I'd need to get used to it if i got a :bfp: at the end of the month :rofl:

Glad you enjoyed your weekend, now conserve all your energy for this weekend x

Hiya - managed to remember the temp this morning when I woke up - 6.40am euggggggh! I will master this charting thing!

I'm currently on CD5. I'm going to be using a CBFM for the first time so that will let me know when I ov for sure although I think it should be around the 4th so I'll looking to test on or around the 20the as max cycle length tends to be 30 days.

Welcome babymad - look forward to symptom spotting with you!

So :witch: is on her way out and hopefully never to return - well, at least for nine months anyway.

Can't believe it but have just realised that DH will be away for three days right in the middle of my fertile window - what rubbish. We're going to have to make the most of it before hand and when he gets back and maybe I should invest in a turkey baster for in between?? :rofl: Can you keep spermies in the fridge??

Hope you ladies are all well - do you reckon it's worth keeping a list of ov and test dates for this thread?

Welcome hun :hug:

So :witch: is on her way out and hopefully never to return - well, at least for nine months anyway.

Can't believe it but have just realised that DH will be away for three days right in the middle of my fertile window - what rubbish. We're going to have to make the most of it before hand and when he gets back and maybe I should invest in a turkey baster for in between?? :rofl: Can you keep spermies in the fridge??

Hope you ladies are all well - do you reckon it's worth keeping a list of ov and test dates for this thread?

Oh no...you'll just need to jiggy jiggy loads before he goes...so that eggie hasnt got a chance of escaping!!!

Hey, turkey baster aint such a bad idea ;)

Its worth keeping the dates not just for this thread but maybe as info for future cycles...although hopefully you'll not need them :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->