• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Sorry pinkandfluffy - I forgot to ask, how did you get on at the doctors? x

Mom2pne,

I see you are a mother of 5. That's Great! I have 5 and am currently pregnant with #6. We have one son, 14 and four daughters 13,11,10 and 9. You don't see many large families anymore.

Lotty,

Thank you so much! I'm currently trying to figure out how everyone put those tickers on....... Congratulations on your pregnancy, it sounds like we will all be keeping each other company for awhile. I can't believe all the questions I have, its not like I haven't done this before but I just dont remember ever feeling this good.........lol

Holly - YAY congratulations on your BFP!!!

MrsP - it was nice thank you, the doctor was lovely and she did a test anyway but as you said she said the hpt was proof enough.

She said the midwife will call me and book in at home for the first appointment as it takes a while to go through everything on the first one, and all of the obvious about folic acid, eating etc.

So she said I am 4 weeks and 2 days and DH is still as giddy as he was bless him, as am I to be fair.

Back to work tomorrow where I have to be normal lol - how are you all doing? :hugs:

I'm finding the whole secrecy thing really hard, it felt like all everyone did today at work was talk babies. One colleague is pregnant and was chatting to her about her PG, and another's friend was in labour today so we kept getting updates! So it feels really odd having to act all normal and not tell anyone. Just have to keep going (and keep hold of bean) for a little while longer then I'm allowed to tell!

Jade, any updates love?

hi everyone went straight to hospital as bleeding got worse unfortuanatly had it confirmed i have lost the baby :cry::cry::cry:

i hope you all dont mind if i stay on this thread through oout your pregnancys as i have made friends with you lovely ladies and would like to be with you through out your pregnancys x

Jade I am so sorry......I never know what to say, but my thoughts are with you and your DH.... :hugs:

Jade I am so sorry......I never know what to say, but my thoughts are with you and your DH.... :hugs:

thankyou huni you dont have to say anything as horrid as it may sound atleast it happened now rather than later x

Sorry darling, thoughts are with you and Adam.

Glad pinkandfluffy everything went well x x

So what is your real name? I'll go first, I'm Michelle and a pleasure to meet you all.

And what number pregnancy is this for you? My 2nd x x

So what is your real name? I'll go first, I'm Michelle and a pleasure to meet you all.

And what number pregnancy is this for you? My 2nd x x

Im Aisling and im expecting our 2nd child, we already have a 20 month old girl called Kaitlyn !!! :flower::hugs:

My name is Lia, this will be bubba number 1! Am 26 and married to dh for 3 years.

Nice to have ladies who have a LO already as well - you will be able to prepare us first timers for the months to come :winkwink:

My name is Lia, this will be bubba number 1! Am 26 and married to dh for 3 years.

Nice to have ladies who have a LO already as well - you will be able to prepare us first timers for the months to come :winkwink:

Feel free to ask me anything, il try my best to answer to the best of my ability !!! :thumbup: Oh and im 21 with my fiance for 4 and half years. :flower::hugs:

Hi ladies!!

Welcome to all new ladies and congrats!!

Jade im so so sorry for your loss :-(

Well i went to the doc's today, and booking me in for a early scan in 2 weeks, i wish i came out feeling more possitive though... as i was expecting hcg level checks like with my last 2 boys, cuse of my ectopic history but he said he didnt see the need as ive had 2 healthy children in the womb since, however for me its still a scary thought that it could reoccur and i nearly lost my life so im abit disapointed cuse i wanted that 'reasurrance' before my scan cuse 2 weeks in pregnancy weeks seems a lifetime lol... just hope he is right and all is ok.

Anyway sorry to harp on... oh and to add to the introductions....

Im Shelley, have 2 boys Billy is 4 Harvey is 21 months :)

Hi Shelley - at least you have your early scan coming up very soon? And although you aren't so sure, maybe your doctor believing you will be fine as you've had two now is supposed to reassure you?

Hopefully the two weeks will fly by for you hun :hugs:

I'm Sarah, I'm 28 and the husband is 35! We've currently got 2 fur babies in the form of our dogs, and are v v v excited about our first little one...fingers crossed obviously as all is very new!

The husband is currently booking our early scan for the 15th! How exciting!

Mom2pne,

I see you are a mother of 5. That's Great! I have 5 and am currently pregnant with #6. We have one son, 14 and four daughters 13,11,10 and 9. You don't see many large families anymore.

Lotty,

Thank you so much! I'm currently trying to figure out how everyone put those tickers on....... Congratulations on your pregnancy, it sounds like we will all be keeping each other company for awhile. I can't believe all the questions I have, its not like I haven't done this before but I just dont remember ever feeling this good.........lol

At the top of them, there is a website, go on there and pick which one you want, they'll give you a code, go to your settings and click edit signature, then paste it in there it should work :) xx

yeh Hopefully! ive bought some CB digitals to see if they move up in weeks hahahha next best thing, and got 2-3 weeks today was 1-2 about 4-5 days ago so im guessing thats good? is anyone else still testing with CB digi's?

I've stopped teating, but I thought they just went to 3+ weeks x

yeh they do... but its just what the hcg testing does really.... goes up as hcg gets stronger.... may ask on a seperate thread actually...as it would be interesting to know! hehehehe!!

If its ectopic you see my hcg levels would not be rising so fast it would rise but not double like it should so its a little reasurring. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->