****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

OK So here is the Bump at 16 weeks and 4 days!
I am scared I am gunna end up enormous hahaha!

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/009-1.jpg

heehee what do you think ladies x x

I think it looks great Mercy!!
Mrs P, DH and I had the same dinner - carry out of chicken filletburger and chips - he couldn't finish his but I scoffed the lot of mine! Not tempted to finish his as well though, a bit greasy!

Mercy that bump is beautiful!

:rofl::rofl:
at two dinners I haven't even had one yet lol :dohh:

You know I'm not even full up, but I shall refrain from eating anymore!

Lol all this talk of food is making me VERY hungry!
I just had a bubble bath to try and ease my ligament pains! and it seems to have made me even more hungry! lol.

Good sign tho as opposed to my usual Nausia x

You know I'm not even full up, but I shall refrain from eating anymore!

When I get to that point I try a piece of fruit or some veggies. I normally have an orange right before bed to keep the hunger pains at bay. LOL I didn't tell you about the ice cream bar I hate right after dinner. LMAO hope you all have a wonderful evening!:thumbup:

I am still eating the same, still only 3 pounds up according to apt this morning. Doc found hb the second she put the probe on my belly.

You look great mercy! Don't fret

Jetters, can I ask a question? You don't have to answer or you could pm me or tell me to shut up... but I am curious, you said baby daddy would help and was a friend but you didn't want him to, so my question is was he like a "sperm donor"? As for the doulas, have one for now and decide later. I gather you would have the same one each time wouldn't you?

Great picture Mercy. I wouldn't worry too much about the size of bump if your midwife is happy. I don't have that much of a bump yet and also haven't really felt baby move yet and would love the reassurance of both.

I'm a bit like you Jetters - sometimes I think I might be feeling flutters, but then I think it could also just be trapped gas!

Jetters - have never heard of a Doula before, what do they do?

Kelly me too only 3lb up, I didnt put a lot on with Eleanor. Although if I have two dinners every night it wont be the case.

TBH in general I seem to be eating less than I was before, think its the tiredness just dont feel so hungry.

Jetters - I think the other ladies are right with regards to hanging on to the doula, when do you have to make your mind up by?

Mercy loving your bump!

Bit of a funny morning out there bright but cloudy, few mummy jobs to do this morning and a juggle about with the kitchen cupboards, thats the whole of down stairs been sorted then. Done upstairs already just need to get into the loft, there is tones up there! Oops!

Off to baby group this afternoon, which is nice and passes an hour or so then this evening off to collect a climbing frame for Eleanor that I won on Ebay.

Hws everyone else? x

ooooooooo I'm 18 weeks today :dance: :yipee:

Mercy your bump looks great! Wish I even looked pregnant, I have no bump yet, stomach not completely flat anymore (boo!) but no bump either, I've heard though can literally wake up one day with a bump! My biggest worry is getting stretch marks, I've been slapping on the bio oil since finding out I was preggers! My mum never got them so hoping it's herditary! X

Morning all!! We're just about to head out to see some baby friends who I met online when pg with Charlotte - 4 little May 08 babies, it's been since before xmas since we all got together so I'm really looking forward to it :)
We're both dressed this morning (better than yesterday!) and breakfasted... C slept until 7.10 today instead of 6.45, and it's amazing what a difference it makes, and she was in such a better mood too!
Weather here is clear blue and frosty. I'm underdressed for it, but normal tops don't fit my boobs any more, and my maternity ones are all more summery :( Ah well, hope my friends house is warm, and I'll wear a thick coat!!
Just need to check the nappy bag, and off we go!

MrsP, lovely news on the 18 weeks. Is it going fast for you yet?

How long to it take everyone to recieve the results back from the 16 week blood test? I had mine last tues and still haven't heard anything.

Boring day for me today, DF is on lates so wont be home till after 10, so it's just me and Brian the dog. Anyone starting to get their energy back? Mine is still MIA and afternoon sleeps are a must now.

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Not going fast, although definately sinking in we are going to have a baby. Sounds silly I know. Dont even feel pregnant ATM. I definately feel much brighter than I did although wouldnt say I am in bloom yet, I could be by the time the dafodils are out! lol!

Where I am we get bloods at 12 week scan and then get the results back at 16 week check. Do they not give you a seperate appointment then to go back and discuss them? x

Morning ladies the sun is shining here, might go for a little walk in a bit. Got to upload some stuff to ebay first though :)

Mercy you look fab!!

And Kelly, no he's not a sperm donor... FOB and I were friends for a few months, dated for a few months then broke up before I knew I was pregnant. We're not "close" enough for me to want him at the birth, and also he has spent the first three months of this pregnancy completely ignoring me- it's only in the last month he's said he wants to play a part.

Are you happy for him to be involved hon? x

Yep, as long as he's reliable and a good dad and pays his way :)

Not going fast, although definately sinking in we are going to have a baby. Sounds silly I know. Dont even feel pregnant ATM. I definately feel much brighter than I did although wouldnt say I am in bloom yet, I could be by the time the dafodils are out! lol!

Where I am we get bloods at 12 week scan and then get the results back at 16 week check. Do they not give you a seperate appointment then to go back and discuss them? x

Unfortunatly no. You are offered hem at the 16 week appointment and get the results in the post. Bit informal i know! :growlmad: xxx

oh my gosh ladies have you missed me lol i came on the other day and caught up on posts and by time i finished i was pooped lol and the site was down yesterday so couldn't get on here
how is everyone kelly9 have you brought anything i'd sat girl too hunny your bump is coming along now
jetters me and my hubby was like that friends for 2 months dated for 5 months got preg and blanked each other for 8 months lol he came to scans and birth and then we got back together and married years later and we're still growing strong lol he had a little growing uyp to do mind you soo did i lol i helped my aunt and uncle move house well i made tea and swept the floor lol my sis still holding on she did go into labour and 36 weeks and then it all stopped again bless her she was not happy i'm glad she's holding on as its making my preg seem shorter as i'm focusing on her at the mo been at hers alot lately as shes on her own i had my bloods done last tue and still no results done and i'm tireder than ever now i said to hubby i need to start napping in the day fat chance of that amount of visiters i have lately my bro moved in for 2 days as he fell out with his mrs and my cousin split from her fella and i havn't been able to escape from the drama of it lol i made to effort to go see my best friend this morning as its been months and was shocked at how badly behaved her son had become mind you his dad isn't the greatest temper wise i could of smacked him my self when he head butted the baby (not my bump herbaby ) thankfully kel did it not good i cant wait for my scan its the 23rd i'm conviced i'm having a boy i've even told the family its a boy and when they say to mom oh she's having a boy mom says no she isn't but thatswhat i've got in to my head i'm having lol the is a woman at the school who has 3 boys like me and said she'll be gutted if her is a boy she convinced its a girl bless i hope it is for her but don't think she'll be very happy with an all blue crew its dress up day and school and my littleones have gone as transformers and oldest as ben10 they look soo cute my kids want to call baby ben 10 and thats a big fat nnnoooo lol i can't think of any names i like except for nyle and my hubby isn't keen soo still thinking about that has anyone else picked there names:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->