****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Yes mrs vicki's are great! We have kettle chips to I am sure. SO that was a huge amount of posts to read through!

Jetters thanks for answering and letting me be nosy lol. Hope the friend siutation works out
Csunshine thats a great idea, I hated it when I couldnt watch tv then again I always did my school work.

As for me, baby kelly has been kicking me so hard for the last 30 minutes that I Have felt several of them on the outside! Yippee for stronger movement! Normally I would have to push hard on my uterus to feel movement but I just barely laid my hand on my tummy and felt it clear as day! He/She is still at it!

Soooooooooo :hi:
Have been put forward to the 29th August...though i dont really believe i am :wacko: so figure i will flit between here and Sep if you will have me :blush:

Last time i was due on the 28th Oct and was left behind when everyone else had their babies :dohh:

Hi Blob!! Charlotte was a May baby that ended up being born in June, so I know you feel!
I'm going to go now and get my head down for half an hour now, C is sleeping, and then I have too get bloods done, then friends are coming round (I invited them via email on Monday, they didn't reply so I assume nothing is happening, then today both tell me they're coming - nice!)
And have a night out with the grirls from rugby tonight, so really need so extra sleep under my belt!

Hey blob,

Nice to share your journey with you again. How is your pregnancy going?

Holywood hope you feel better hon xxx

August 21st right here - Can I please be added to the honourable list of August Babies. :happydance:

Congratulations Lellow!

I was remarkably well rested after 35 mins in bed! Hope it's enough...

Off for a shower now, don't know whether to leave Charlotte with the TV or take her with me :S

Welcome newbies to the August baby thread it's an awesome thread!:thumbup:

Ok so wont go into last night if you want to read it's all in my journal but be aware it's not a good update.

Hopefully today will go better!

Hope your all doing well!:thumbup:

Glad you are feeling a bit brighter Holywood.

Oh Sunshine, bless you big :hugs: I have no advice or words of wisdom, other than rant away here if it helps

Welcome new mummies :hi: front page has been updated x

Have decided that I'm going to hire a tutor for DD two nights a week, hopefully that wont cost me an arm and leg :dohh: but if it does then she better grow up to be a scientist and build me some new ones. LOL

Today is considerably better, just sold another cruise and they are coming back on Monday to purchase their airfare! WOOOP

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!:thumbup:

I slept for like 2.5 hours after I got back from shift today! I was pooped! Now I can wait up for DH who is off at midnight and we can cuddle together since we're both off for the weekend!

Lots of hugs to you csunshine.

Welcome newbies, this thread is awesome.

So I experienced my first Braxton hicks last night after an amazing orgasm lol! Freaked me right out, I was told at a scan I was having one but never knew, this one I could tell. Didn't hurt but felt WEIRD!

Found a midwife for when we move to new hampshire, and she does water births :D
We also booked a 4D scan for in 2 weeks :happydance: can't wait to find out if we are on team :blue: or team :pink:!

Well i have the house to myself for a week as hubby has gone skiing. I'm a bit jealous with not being able to go, but will try to fill my time with fun things, so am meeting a friend for shopping and lunch later. Have also booked a few days off work next week and will spend a few days in the lakes with my mum if the weather is nice.

Their cow has just given birth, so looking forward to meeting the new arrival!

Feeling pretty positive after hearing baby's hb at mw appointment last week. Just looking forward to getting the quad test results and 20wk scan ouy of the way... hopefully the next few weeks will fly by.

Big hugs to you girls who've had a rough week! x

Ooo and exciting about thw bh kelly - think I'd find it a bit scary, but am v intrigued to find out what they're like x

Great news about the scan and midwife Guppy!!! :happydance:

I'm sooooooooo excited about my gender scan tomorrow... even if baby doesn't play ball and show us the flavour, at least I get to see my Bean again!!

Hey blob,

Nice to share your journey with you again. How is your pregnancy going?

Holywood hope you feel better hon xxx

Thanks hun...its going ok so far kinda more exhausting with Tabs :haha: but all good.

Is really nice all the people who we went through this with last time and going through it all again together :happydance:

Guppy thats fab i loved my water birth :thumbup: Also 4D scans are soooo much fun...last time Tabs was asleep though, typical

:hi: new mummies, front page has been updated.

Great news Guppy, how have you been not seen you here much?

Blossom, hope you enjoy a quiet few days and enjoy time with your mummy.

Jetters how exciting, you best get back here asap and let us know! How exciting for a Sunday! What do you think baby is?

It is Blob, nice to see some familiar faces around. I would like to have a water birth this time, I take it you will be highly recommending? I know what you mean about tiredness I didnt have any when pregnant with Eleanor, this time I could do with a couple of naps a day!

Lliena???? Where are you????????? x

Jetters aww I'm so excited for you!!

Ladies i was thinking today I don't really know you all.

Any one fancy telling us a bit about yourselves?

I'll start if you like

Zoe age 30.Mummy to 4.Megan 12,Daniel 7.Madison 3,Abigail 16mths and plum due August!

Engaged but struggling to get wed.I love baking,reading and driving.

Not enjoying this pregnancy one bit but have the relief of this thread!

DEF recomend a water birth...i used no pain relief at all and i dont think i would have needed stitches if they hadnt taken me back out the pool :dohh: I'm hoping to have a water birth at home this time around :)

Sarah 21, Mummy to Tabitha, we live and own a farm with chickens :rofl: i love cloth nappes and i got married a week ago :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->