****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

That sounds delicious!
I've been craving cupcakes like crazy.
But I know I go buy a dozen of them, I will have them gone in about two days.
I could easily eat them all, with no help from anyone else.

I need to get a grip on my eating as well. I am normally a pretty healthy eater... but while I am pregnant I guess I feel like I can take advantage and eat all the things I wouldn't normally eat. I have eaten tons more sweet stuff than I normally do. I am making sure I get plenty of fruits and veggies too. I need to watch out because one day I'll wake up 50 lbs heavier :)

I will get better.... but sometimes i just can't help it.

I feel you there!
We've been eating out a lot.
Buuut that's because we both work late and by the time we get home it's about eight and neither of us feel like making anything. so we just pick something up!
but I try to eat healthyish during the day!

khegidio congrats! and team blue yay!

I am also eating rubbish as we are getting rubbish at cooking if we are late home from work. Now looking forward to veg :haha:

I'm with you ladies on the junk food. I've had 3 bags of pombear crisps already today and just sat down and had the biggest slice of double choc chip cake you have ever seen. Boy it was sooooo good.
Has anyone got specific cravings yet? I haven't, i'm just enjoying all the foods i wouldn't normally allow myself to eat before i got pg! lol. xxx

I'm eating loads too - yum! Great lunch thanks dynomyte - I had cheese and pickle sandwich (on granary, how good of me!) with chunky chips (tured out each chip was a quarter potato!!) then we shared chocolate fudge cake :) Delicious!!
We're having stir fry for tea, so should be a bit healthier!
I have about half an hour before I have to collect Charlotte from the childminder, so just catching up on my emails before the whirlwind enters the house!
Tomorrow I have to mark work that has been home for ages, and to collect my sick line... determined to at least get the marking up to date before I'm in work on Monday (at least I hope I'll be back on Monday!)
I signed up 2 months free on lovefilm on Friday evening, got a dispatch email on Saturday, but still have not got the discs - will have to call them - I was hoping to have them yesterday to keep me busy instead of shite daytime tv, but no joy!! have the timer set for One Born tonight though, so I'll be able to watch that tomorrow!

Ooh yes its tue! I had forgotten One born every min is on. Thanks for the reminder :thumbup:

Congrats Khegidio, great news!

Fell better knowing I'm not the only one stuffing my face - have to admit I'm becoming quite partial to a healthy beakfast at home and then a bacon butty when I get to work in the morning!

My tastes have also changed. I keep wanting sweet and sour chicken or prawns and I never ate that before... weird.

I seem to bounce back and forth between like home cooked stuff...like mashed potatoes and chicken and good stuff like that.
And sweet stuff! I try not to keep a lot of sweet stuff in the house because I eat it all within days!

our stir fry was pretty yum :) there are some weigh watchers puds in the freezer though, which is tempting... and semi healthy-ish too!
watching grand designs, love that show!

I just skipped over the last few pages as I am to shell shocked to read them. Please check out my journal if you're interested for the explanation but I will say mrs p you might be changing the colour of my stork!

I know that we are getting hungry between meals, but if I can offer one bit of advice is to eat something healthy instead. It really will make the end and delivery much better not to mention keeping baby weight where it needs to be, and our weights. Getting stuck with GD is no picnic and then you can't have it anyway. Everytime I get hungry I try very hard to stay away from the sugar/junk foods and go for protien or fruits. I've had quite a few tough labors and tough pregnancies, my best ones are the ones where i kept the pounds down.

Is it weird that I haven't really noticed any increase at all in what I eat? I keep expecting to but it doesn't happen. I haven't put a pound on for 3+ weeks now, still at a weight gain of 3.5 pounds, although baby is measuring perfectly. Maybe it will hit me harder later?

Just read, OMG!! 8 more sleeps and after all you put us through the first time we have to go all through it again :rofl:

Although I still think blue, good luck hon. x

Oh my word Kelly - shall await the next update lol - hope you get a definitive answer!!

Loved One Born Every Minute - Joy and her hubby seemed so nice.... :thumbup:

Next driving lesson tonight, bubs better appreciate this as I hate it :haha:

Hope the weather is less grey for you all than here in miserable Sheffield! :hugs:

ooh, havne't seen One Born yet, I recorded it,justwatching To Buy or Not to Buy now, then i'll eat something and watch it!
My head is thumping today,and it's not responded to even cocodamol. Took it at 10am and it's nealry 2 hours later and no relief :(
DH took my keys and his to work today by mistake, so I really am stuck at home...
pinkandfluffy hope your driving lesson goes well. it's greyer here than it was ysterday, but still dry...

Afternoon ladies, I felt a proper kick this morning! Was stood in the playground and all of a sudden there was this 'duf' feeling an I was like what the hell was that?! then I realisied :haha::happydance::happydance:

congratulations misslizzie!!
Lliena hoorary for prper kicks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"