****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

:hi: new mummies, front page has been updated.

Great news Guppy, how have you been not seen you here much?

Blossom, hope you enjoy a quiet few days and enjoy time with your mummy.

Jetters how exciting, you best get back here asap and let us know! How exciting for a Sunday! What do you think baby is?

It is Blob, nice to see some familiar faces around. I would like to have a water birth this time, I take it you will be highly recommending? I know what you mean about tiredness I didnt have any when pregnant with Eleanor, this time I could do with a couple of naps a day!

Lliena???? Where are you????????? x

Im here :) Just been busy/tired last few days so not managed to get online much, everythings fine though!

How are you doing? Feels like I still have ages till my next scan its the 8th april when Il be 22 weeks when is yours? xx

I have been okay. Wasn't on much this past week because i was trying to get everything done for my last day of work. And because i was either hanging out with the porcelain throne or sleeping at night :haha:

Jetters - good luck with the scan - hope your little one cooperates!

Blob - congratulations!

MrsP - thankyou, looking forward to the break.

Eoz - Lynn, age 27. Been married for 5 years and trying to get careers sorted before starting a family, this will be out first child and I can't wait! Grew up on a farm and love the countryside but now more tied to the city.

Jetters how exciting, you best get back here asap and let us know! How exciting for a Sunday! What do you think baby is?

It is Blob, nice to see some familiar faces around. I would like to have a water birth this time, I take it you will be highly recommending? I know what you mean about tiredness I didnt have any when pregnant with Eleanor, this time I could do with a couple of naps a day!

Im here :) Just been busy/tired last few days so not managed to get online much, everythings fine though!

How are you doing? Feels like I still have ages till my next scan its the 8th april when Il be 22 weeks when is yours? xx

You been up to anything exciting?

I'm ok chick, in a bit of discomfort with my siatica but hey ho other than that all good.

I have a scan on 19th to check baby's heart but the one they booked for my 20 - 24 week scan which I am not getting is 1st April, I'll be 22 weeks too.

Eoz- I dont know why I am telling you, as you know me backwards! :rofl: But for you other ladies....

Michelle 26 married to Simon 32 been married for 3 years in October, Toby the dog, Eleanor 16 months + 1 bump 18 weeks. Love going out for dinner and always particial to a takeaway or 10! Love to read especially Martina Cole books and love a girlie movie.

You been up to anything exciting?

I'm ok chick, in a bit of discomfort with my siatica but hey ho other than that all good.

I have a scan on 19th to check baby's heart but the one they booked for my 20 - 24 week scan which I am not getting is 1st April, I'll be 22 weeks too.

Just sorting out our spare room so we can turn it into the nursery, more tiring than exciting but it will be when we start making it into a nursery if that makes sense?

So they arent giving you a 20-24weeks scan on the 1st april because of your one on the 19th march? They will do the full anomaly check then will they?

Hope your siatica eases soon :)

Hey ladies, only just thought to come in here doh

Can I be added for Aug 8th plzzzz and as yet we are on team yellow but hope to be able to change that on the 28th

Thankyou muchly x

I love Martina Cole too MrsP!

I'm Yasmin, 24 and siiiingle, first baby, although have a non biological son who is 2 with my ex partner :) live in stinky London and love eating, cooking, baking, drinking *grin*

Csunshine, hope the extra tutoring works out...
Guppy, great bump, just saw it on the bump pics thread!! And great news on new MW!
Kelly, I don't think I ever had a Braxton Hicks with DD, how exciting!!
Jetters, good luck with your scan tomorrow!
Blob congrats on your wedding!
Welcome Leanne, Pearl and Clare!

Anywho, had a lovely meal out with the rugby girls last night, managed to hang out in the bar afterwards unitl a tantalising late 10.15pm!! DH gave me a lie in this morning, which was lush, but his snoring did keep me awake for 2 and a half hours during the night!!

We've been to tumble tots this morning and then out for some lunch. DD screamed the place down, she was so tired and hungry. Her meal was HUGE, enough for at least another meal, so that came home in a takeway container - perfect! I couldn't finish mine, as it was so close to my breakfast time!
We've had a fun afternoon playing in the garden, with our neighbour's kids (a bit older, 3 and 7) so lovely to be out in the sunshine! I think Charlotte will be in her element this summer with kids to play with, that she can keep up with now!

I've just had a major sort out of clothes, I'm such a fat-thin-fat person I have boxes for each size, and have now packed away all the stuff that doesn't fit my expanding figure, and replaced it with my maternity clothes - I can actually shut the drawers now, it was well over due a clear out! Hopefully will make getting dressed for work a little less stressful rummaging for clothes!! Not sure I didn't do my back some damage again putting the boxes away though :(

Haven't really felt Jemima move today :S DD landed her knees on my tum this morning... may try doppler before bed.

Anyone else feeling very in-between in size?! My maternity tops really need a bump to do them justice, but my flabby tum isn't quite cutting it :(

Oh yes, and introduce myself...
Lucy, 30 (had a sober birthday in January), DD Charlotte will be 2 in June, I'm a teacher, love to play rugby, and go horseriding when I get the chance!

Hey all,

I'm Tiffany 24 first baby just me DH (Chris) and our kitty Dane. I love scrapbooking and am in university for my nursing RN degree atm. Thats about it.
Oh will be posting pics in journal today or tomorrow of our new floors!!! I am aiming for today though!

Hello ladies welcome new ladies!:thumbup:

Guppy Yeah for finding a MW!:thumbup:

Jetters so excited to hear what team your on tomorrow!:thumbup:

I know there are so many ladies here I've missed :hugs: hope your all having a wonderful weekend!

ok me Vickie(39) been married almost 2yrs with Glen(32) 5yrs I have a DD 11yrs old in April from a previous relationship. Love romance novels and spending time with my family who live very far away so when I see them it's all about family.

It's great getting to know a bit about you all!

Holywood - can relate to the size thing! I just packed away loads of clothes but don't look great in mat clothes yet. There is a definate bump now, but think it just looks likea disproportionally fat tummy! Nice to have the space after the clear out tho.

And the big news today is that I can definately feel movement! x

Here is the link to my new floor pics and other house pics!
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=101912&id=517536904&l=7e60408e2b

Morning mummies,

Lots to catch up so will do detailed catch up later and will update front page with new mummies, but I come baring crappy news!!!!

Eoz text me and she has been having contractions since 5pm yesterday, had been feeling really crappy and been sick and then contractions started. She's ok and the contractions are being caused due to that wicked cyst that she has. The good news is that bay is tucked up safe and sound still in there. They would like to operate asap, but are going to wait till the scan and let her get to 20 weeks and take it from there.

In the mean time she is on bed rest and has to take it easy, to prevent the contractions starting again, but they are fairly sure they will. Fingers crossed for you hon and hope you feel better soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sending hugs to Eoz too :hug:

Ok about me Im emma 26 living in Stafford originally from Manchester got married on the 19th feb this year. Have one 5 yr old daughter from a previous relationship and now 17 and a bit weeks preg with bean and so looking forward to having someone to share it all with properly this time round :cloud9: Also love all things alt and have 14 tattoos up to now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->