****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Csunshine, hope the extra tutoring works out...
Guppy, great bump, just saw it on the bump pics thread!! And great news on new MW!
Kelly, I don't think I ever had a Braxton Hicks with DD, how exciting!!
Jetters, good luck with your scan tomorrow!
Blob congrats on your wedding!
Welcome Leanne, Pearl and Clare!

Just wanted to second what Lucy had said, and huge hugs to Eoz too x x

I have had a great weekend as My hubby has been home from his Army training. He's been away for 2 months so two days of MUCH needed family time x
We're having our mothers day today too, as he is back to England tonight for another 2 weeks!!!!! :cry:
Lovely tho, I have been spoiled rotten this morning and after a yummy hot cross bun and coffee breakfast we're just considering pancakes for brunch yey!!!
I am Sooooooooooooooooo glad that I can FINALLY say my hyperemisis seems to be a thing of the past! I think its about time after 4 solid months of keeping hardly any food down! :happydance:

Fingers crossed it stays away for good now, as I was over the moon to be able to enjoy an "all you can eat" chinese buffet in Belfast at the weekend x x

anyways, introduce myself properly
I am Nikki, 28 yrs Old from Chester originally (north west England), I'm now living in Northern Ireland with my hubby who is in the Army x
We have Riley who os 21 months and a 17 week and one day bundle, which for now we're still calling Rice, as when we first saw him/her at 7 weeks it looked like a grain of rice lol!

big hugs all x x Nik x x

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Nikki!

Eoz - thinking of you x

Oh Eoz, hope it's all OK, gentle hugs!!
We're being a bit indulgent and heading out for lunch for the second time in 2 days.... went to a new place called Coast in Holywood yesterday, very good value, yummy and huge kids meal, and to Nandos today as we have a voucher - I cut my nose on a glass there so got a voucher for free meal! Just have to decide which one to go to now as I think there's another on in Belfast now!

Ooooo Where abouts is Coast Lucy???
I went into Holywood for a walk yesterday and we had lunch in the Coffee Yard! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bagels in there!!! yummy!

Woop woop to you Jetters! Just doing dinner and will then update front pages.

Definatly the year for boys me thinks xxxx

I agree MrsP. Seems like everyone is having boys! Even my real life bump buddies!

Okay, now i will introduce myself correctly, :thumbup: My name is Stephanie, almost 22, my DH is named Stephen, 23. We currently live at Penn State (USA) as Stephen is finishing up his degree. I work with children with Autism and other mental health issues. Rehabilitating them and helping them learn. But my last day was on Friday. We will be moving to New Hampshire (USA) in May. The DH got a job with Liberty Mutual at the corporate office.This will be our first [full term] baby. We have one angel. We will be finding out if "Little Guppy" is a boy or a girl in about 2 weeks :yipee:

Jetters I knew it wahooo!! Makes me think now that I am def having a boy and the heart beat is now a verly slow 120 bpm makes me feel more certain.aww babe I am so pleased.

Well Ladies what a night.I'm to drained to type it all but I am still contracting although not as strong.I can't keep a thing down and have laid in bed all day.I feel so useless and pissed off.My other half has been a star.

Last night we got to a point where we thought we had lost the baby.I was put in delivery and they had a special team ready but it all stopped after 6 hours.They believe my cyst is interfering with the placenta.I have to get to 20 weeks and they will try to operate.

Thank you for your words and well wishes.Back to bed for me.Huge thanks to my bump buddy Mrs P who'd have thought you have to step in so early?:hug:

Hope all is well and Jetters once again Congratulations xx

Eoz :hugs: to u. Hope u are feeling better soon.

Jetters - Congrats on the :blue: news! It is definitely a month for boys.

Now introducing myself. My name is Jasmine(25) and DH is Jorge(25) and this is our first child. I am currently unemployed thanx to the crazy economy and my DH is computer tech. I have two furbabies, my cats, Lady is one and Geppeto is 2 months. We live in New Jersey.

Mercy, it's down at the far end from you, just beside the Priory Surgery and Jonny the Jig... it's historically been a restaurant, but had been empty for maybe 5 or 6 years. A girl I went to school with and her hubby have taken it over... Agree the Yard is great, especially with the little play area! Maybe meet up for a coffee there?
Jetters, congrats on your blue bundle, the more blue babies I'm hearing about the more I want one, and if you'd asked me a few weeks ago I'd have said I didn't mind! Not sure I'd be able to deal with changing a boy nappy though!
Eoz, sounds like you've really been through the mill, stupid cyst, roll on 20 weeks I say!
We had a lovely lunch out in Belfast, and I managed to get a new maternity swimming cossie in Mamas and Papas for Portugal :) Had great fun trying on the fake bumps too!! Here's a pic of it, not that I'll look half as good in it, but it is quite flattering!
https://mamasandpapas.scene7.com/is/image/mamasandpapas/ProductImageTemplate?$mainImg=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2Fs058525%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$bottomLeft=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2F%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$bottomRight=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2F%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$topLeft=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2F%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$topRight=is%7Bmamasandpapas%2F%3Fscl%3D1%7D&$large_img$
Also, anyone know where to get a halterneck maternity bra? off tolook for one now!

Eoz take care of yourself!

Jetters congrats on blue!!!!!!

Eoz glad to hear you are back and hope you are resting up :hugs:

Just trying to catch up with the threads argh so many!

A little about me - I am Lia, 26, baby number 1 on the way. Married to Ash for 3 and a half years, living in sunny South Yorkshire (though originally from the brighter side of the Pennines :haha:) Love reading, movies, takeaways, card making and currently learning to drive (argh) and having an extension built ready for baby :dohh:

Hope you have all had some sun this weekend - we have had a nice bit today, and had a lovely weekend with friends visiting. Saw Alice in Wonderland too at the cinema in 3D - really enjoyed that!

Went to an NCT nearly new sale and got some bargains (moses basket, DONE!) and starting to feel like we will be ready for the baby :rofl:

Going to try and finish catching up :thumbup:

Hi Ladies

Think it's about time I join you girls on the August thread if you'll have me! I have been hanging around on the September thread as I originally thought I would be due in September, but at my scan they moved me forward to 28th August. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

xx

Congrats on boy Jetters :D

Hiya emzywemzy you will like it in here everyones lovely!

I've had a nice afternoon managed to get upto the trafford centre in manchester and got some maternity stuff from Next and baby monitor from boots and baby gro-bag, extra advantage card points at the moment too wooohoo! :happydance:

big :hug: Eoz, fingers crossed for u

welcome to the newbies

congrats on team Blue Jetters

and have gone brain dead :dohh:

AFM have felt pip today for definate, it was just like a butterfly flapping hell for leather :cloud9:

Lliena - was there a good range of sizes at the trafford centre? Really need some smart trousers for work and couldn't get a single pair in my size in manchester city centre yesterday!

Lliena - was there a good range of sizes at the trafford centre? Really need some smart trousers for work and couldn't get a single pair in my size in manchester city centre yesterday!

Yeah seemed to be a good range they had all the way upto a size 20 only like one or two of thos and the size 18. But they had plenty of other sizes and said they have some in the back too when I asked about a pair I liked but couldnt see my size they went and found them for me :D

Here is my story ladies.Thank you once agin.NO change feel like crap! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/289000-contractions-18-weeks.html#post4644590

Hollywoodmum whit woo i love it.I have a halter neck cossie from bloomin marvelous and it really does flatter your bump and shows off the boobs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->