****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

wow it's tough work keeping up with all these posts!!! congrats jetters on a blue bump, that's awesome!!! I find mine out in 11 days :shock:

A little about me: My name is Melissa (duh!) I'm 25 and DH is 28, we got married May 31, 2008, I'm a chartered accountant, for fun I love renovating/redecorating, playing soccer, knitting and hanging out with friends. This will be our first baby and I absolutely can't wait!!! Been wanting to be a mommy for as long as I can remember :)

Thanks everyone, i'm really happy- Eoz can't wait till you know too!! Am off to read about last night now :hugs:

Are the halterneck maternity costumes good for support though? I was umming and aahing in Mothercare today over them- they look great but worried my jugs will hurt... thoughts? And are the tankini ones better than all in one costumes?

Yup ^^ :)
I never got a swimsuit last time around but i didnt really go swimming...hmmm

Congrats Jetters thats so coool :thumbup:

Good to know Lliena, I think I'll head over there next weekend!

Hey Holywoodmum! Sounds like a good idea x there are a few yummy places to eat around here! I think we are very blessed x
WELL..... I have had a brief return of my sickness this evening, but I am not sure if I perhaps just over did it on the junk food today after being so excited to finally be able to eat again! So we'll see what tomorrow brings!
I am not exactly positive, but I THINK I may have felt baby B move from the outside! ??

I heard the kicks on the doppler AND felt a light tapping at the same time! It was a few inches to the right of where the HB was So I am hoping it was the start of little kicks!!!!!!

I hope everyone is doin ok and had a good weekend! big hugs
Nikki x x x x x x x x

I'm hoping it's OK for support, don't plan to do too much strenuous swimming really, but take DD to swimming lessons. I like it because it is lightly padded over the boobs, so less issues of nipples showing! I also like the tankini two piece as it's easier going to the loo!

Well I just recieved a phonecall ans I have been asked to go back to the hospital as some things showed up in my bloods.And as I'm still in pain she is slightly worried.Although she says it could be braxton hicks and I have a simple infection blurghhhh x

Hope you feel better really, really soon Eoz.

So went for a private scan on sat and still on team yellow. :-( I think bubs likes playing guessing games. DF is convinced it's a boy, i'm still not sure.

Introduction: my names is Philipa, DF is Martyn. We originally met at high school but did speak to each other for 10 yrs then started chatting on Facebook and it all went from there. I'm 27 and a full time student studying to be a Forensic scientist. We live near Birmingham and have a dog called Brian who is our bundle of love.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and has a great coming week xxx

Eoz :hugs: :hugs:

Hmmm yea i take Tabs swimming all the time...guess i will have to invest when i get a bump *sigh*

Can you put my baby down as an angel please. I wish you all the best of luck and I will be back soon legs fingers and everything else crossed xxxxx

Oh cla, so sorry for your news, hope to see you back here soon :hugs:

How frustrating Philly! Have they rebooked you for another one??

So sorry for your loss, Cla, :hugs:

CLA I am so sorry to hear this.Huge hugs and loads of love darling xxx

Philly have they booked another

Eoz fingers crossed for you, when hav you got to go back?

CLA So sorry :hugs:

Sorry to hear your news Cla :hugs:

Morning ladies how are we doing today? I have been up since 7am managed to get little one to school and sort out all my clothes into what Il wear for next few months, what I can sell and what I can take to the charity shop. Feeling very productive :D

Also I have managed to get my scan date moved from 8th April to the 29th march which is a whole 10 days earlier woohoo :happydance::happydance:

CLA - so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are feeling. Wishing you all the best to get back here quickly.

JETTERS - Congrats on joining team blue. Isn't it wonderful knowing?? I love knowing and anticipating raising a little boy.

A little about me. My name is Kate and I am 33 years old. My wonderful husband, Jon, and I met over four years ago and we have been married since January 2008. This is our first baby and we are so happy to be entering the realm of parenthood. We have two cats, Zell and Oreo. They are brother and sister and 10 years old this year. I love to cook, entertain, travel, go to new restaurants, watch movies, and spend time with friends and family. We live in Atlanta, Georgia.

:flower:

Cla i'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you xxx

I've got my 20 week scan in 3 weeks so not too long to wait. I've just had an email off my friend telling me she couldn't find out either so will have to wait to bubs is born to find out!!!!!!

I have finally had my results back from the hospital about the triple test i had. Everything is ok! I was really starting to worry about that cause of my illness but all ok. So far so good!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->