****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Sorry to hear your news Cla :hugs:

Morning ladies how are we doing today? I have been up since 7am managed to get little one to school and sort out all my clothes into what Il wear for next few months, what I can sell and what I can take to the charity shop. Feeling very productive :D

Also I have managed to get my scan date moved from 8th April to the 29th march which is a whole 10 days earlier woohoo :happydance::happydance:

Snap! We have our scans on the same day! lol. I'll keep my fingers crossed our LO play ball and show us what we are having! lol :shrug:

xxx

Morning ladies how are we doing today? I have been up since 7am managed to get little one to school and sort out all my clothes into what Il wear for next few months, what I can sell and what I can take to the charity shop. Feeling very productive :D

Also I have managed to get my scan date moved from 8th April to the 29th march which is a whole 10 days earlier woohoo :happydance::happydance:

Snap! We have our scans on the same day! lol. I'll keep my fingers crossed our LO play ball and show us what we are having! lol :shrug:

xxx

Yey cool what time is yours? mine is 12.10 pm :) We weren't gonna find ou the sex to begin with but we changed our minds and really want to know now :haha:

Hey ladies.I had to wait for hosp to ring with an appt time.They have none for today.I rang my gp who asked to see me.

I just got back and its shitty news.She is sending me up hospital as we found a few issues.Protein and blood in wee and high BP.Babys heartbeat is slower than normal and she felt the tightnings herself.My midwife popped in as well and they are worried and want a scan and more tests done.So off I go with an overnight bag just in case. x

Eoz hun i really really hope they give you some good news :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

xxx

Yey cool what time is yours? mine is 12.10 pm :) We weren't gonna find ou the sex to begin with but we changed our minds and really want to know now :haha:

Not long after yours. Ours is at 2pm, i'm starting to count down the days already!:blush: I always wanted to find out but Mart refused, i've slowly wore him down over the weeks and he's starting to get excited about finding out what we're having! lol xxx

Hey ladies.I had to wait for hosp to ring with an appt time.They have none for today.I rang my gp who asked to see me.

I just got back and its shitty news.She is sending me up hospital as we found a few issues.Protein and blood in wee and high BP.Babys heartbeat is slower than normal and she felt the tightnings herself.My midwife popped in as well and they are worried and want a scan and more tests done.So off I go with an overnight bag just in case. x

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that both you and bubs stay safe! :hugs::flower::hugs: xxx

xxx

Not long after yours. Ours is at 2pm, i'm starting to count down the days already!:blush: I always wanted to find out but Mart refused, i've slowly wore him down over the weeks and he's starting to get excited about finding out what we're having! lol xxx

Snap my OH didnt want to know at first but I have managed to wear him down and now he agrees it'll be good to find out. Just gotta keep our fingers crossed our beans play ball now hey? :haha:

Eoz keeping everything crossed for you :hugs::hugs:

Good Monday to you ladies! Welcome to the new mummies:thumbup:

Cal so sorry for your loss hun loads of :hugs: hope you feel better soon.:hugs:

Eoz fxd that everything is good [-o<

Jetters WOOP WOOP team BLUE!:thumbup:
I think it's the month for boys :dohh: I have just a little over 3wks until I find out my gender. :happydance:

Loving that bathing suit! Looks like it would defo be flattering! :thumbup: I have a tanktini, but I wouldn't even attempt to put it on now :blush: I will have to be getting me a nice larger tanktini,easier for wee time iykwim.

afm just plugging along. 17 weeks today :happydance::happydance: I took a bump pic this am but didn't get an oppertunity to post it to my journal yet. I will do after work this evening. It's about 11am here so in about 6 or 7 hours. I have been feeling the little one move more and more and am very excited! I went and played bingo yesterday for what seemed like forever, I spen about $40 to play and won $60 so came out ahead, LOL

Hope you ladies are having a lovely Monday!:hugs:

Thanks for all the congrats! I really am SO happy to be on Team Blue- i've of course been and bought boys clothes today!! *giggle*

Zoe, thinking of you non stop.. this is all so hard! You poor thing :hugs:

I bought a swimming costume from mothercare today that is SUPER boring- plain black but soooo supportive on bump and boobs! I'll buy a tankini for lounging poolside at the lido this summer (where I intend to be living!!) later on.

I've really popped the last week or so- I feel so 'round'! I think it's because my sickness finally stopped two weeks ago... helloooooo weight gain!

Woop woop for boys clothes!

I feel like I have popped a bit too - my tummy was so firm and hard this weekend, DH was freaked out as it seemed very sudden :haha:

Bought myself a cossie foolishly a few weeks ago - don't reckon it will fit but fancy a nice maternity one :coolio:

Update

Zoe is in hospital and staying there for the night. They have done an internal, looks like the cyst has twisted and in additon she has protein in her urine and signs of pre-eclapsia.

Its definately the cyst causing the problem and will be having a scan in the morning along with some more blood tests. On a positive, she is hoping to have a sneeky peak at th sex of the baby! (Zoe thats again our rules, you're meant to be my team yellow buddy!) And more bloods taken too.

CLA I am SO sorry for your loss, sending lots of love your way x

Eoz, I hope things turn out ok for you x thinking of you x

Cla sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Eoz and Zoe, hope all works out, will be thinking of you!!! :hugs:

Zoe/Eoz - I just realized that Eoz is Zoe backwards haha! I hope it all goes well hun

So sorry cla

Morning all,
2nd day back at work, and my back is starting to hurt again :(
On a positive note I only have to work 42 more days before bambino is due!
Zoe, take care of yourself hun :hugs:
I've barely felt any movement in the last few days, so tried the doppler again last night, heartbeat thudding away which is great, and I could also hear kicks, but not feel them... so I'm guessing the little one is wriggling away lots and I'm just not feeling it for some reason!

Morning all :)

Its gorgeous here today and I've got all the windows open with the sun shining brightly and gonna keep ploughing on with sorting the spare room out, my OH says im nesting early :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->