****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Send some sunshine my way please its grey cloudy and horrid here but at least not raining.

I am just about to start a fight with the ironing. eleanor is in bed so now is the time or last week I ended up doing it at 9pm not good.

Holywood, how is the progression with the building quotes? Woop woop to 42 work days :dance:

Havn't had anyone in to look at it yet, how bad am I!! I'll make some phone calls this week on my days off and hopefully get a few people round to have a look!
I'm feeling so drained in work :( this is periods 5 and 6 of being on my feet for practical and I'm almost beaten. Physically tired and mentally drained. 9am to 12.50 in a workshop or kitchen not good :(

Yesterday was beautiful here yesterday. Sunny and warm - 73 degrees. A nice taste of spring. I am ready for this cold winter to be over with and be able to enjoy the sunny spring weather!!

Phew I am tired now been hard at work all morning but its finally starting to look better in spare room and I have a ton of stuff we can sell at the car boot now to make a bit of money woohoo :)

Oops sorry ladies that was me ^^ Upstairs on main pc and didnt realise it was logged in as my friends log in! :haha:

Oh Holywood, bless you :hugs:

khegidio where are you located and could you please send some of your sunshine my way. Not seen the sun here at all today, even when the sun has been out its been like 3 degrees

haha Lliena.

Well I just finished the date with the ironing and put it all away. Had som lunch, Eleanor is still plodding along with hers.

This aftrnoons plans are to sort out selling the car, need to get a mummy mobil. Dont think my Fiesta will be quite suitable enough for double buggy and two little sprogs!

Starting to think that my siatica could be SPD, I am in so much pain and some times my lgs just give way if I catch a nere or something, but its not good. Waiting for the damn MW to return my call!

hi all,

I'm due on the 16th Aug with our first baby. We find out on 1 April whether it is a boy or a girl!!

We have decided on a girls name already Millie Grace but cannot seem to decide on a boys. Any suggestions would be great.

Any one else decided on names yet?

xx

Oh Holywood, bless you :hugs:

khegidio where are you located and could you please send some of your sunshine my way. Not seen the sun here at all today, even when the sun has been out its been like 3 degrees

haha Lliena.

Well I just finished the date with the ironing and put it all away. Had som lunch, Eleanor is still plodding along with hers.

This aftrnoons plans are to sort out selling the car, need to get a mummy mobil. Dont think my Fiesta will be quite suitable enough for double buggy and two little sprogs!

Starting to think that my siatica could be SPD, I am in so much pain and some times my lgs just give way if I catch a nere or something, but its not good. Waiting for the damn MW to return my call!

Midwifes are a pain they never ring you back when you want them to! Hope she rings you soon though so you can see what she says. :)

Hi Steph! We're not finding out the flavour, and have no ideas on names yet! We found a girls name really early last time and still have the boy one we didn't use, but not sure if we like it any more!
well i finally have a class doing written work so I can sit down!!
What car are you thinking of getting Mrs P? We have a Skoda Fabia which I love, but is quite small. Very economical though and DH uses it for a 70 mile round trip to work. I think if we were getting a bigger car it would be a 2nd car and not a replacement. Not sure we can afford it at the moment though.
We have staff training tomorrow, dull I'm sure, but at least no classes! Not sure what time we're meant to be in though - the first thing we're required to attend is 10.10am, but that seems too good to be true, I'll probably come in for about 9 (normally here at 8...)

Hi Steff and welcome, I shall add you to the front page.

Our names are (secret, so if you have me on FB please no mention) Amelia, Annie or Emily with Jane as a middle name and boys we have Matthew, William or Michael with middle name John, but still undecided but we dont seem to be moving on them which I suppose is a good thing.

Holywood not too sure, they are all so mummy looking and make me feel old!!! I quite like a jeep or any 4x4 really but Si has a Jeep Grand Cherokee and there is really no point or running two cars that size. So I think eith a Renault Scenic (older shape, not too keen on the bum on the new one) or A Citreon Xsara Picassio. Any of you have any experiences with either of these cars?

And Lliena, that bloody MW still not called me back her phone is now off! :hissy:

Update on Eoz: I have a huge fibroid plus a cyst and its sat right above the baby so when the baby kicks that is what is causing the contractions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/health/ask_the_doctor/pregnancyfibroids.shtml

Poor Zoe :(
I think if we get a new car it'll be an estate. Have experience with either of those Mrs P...

MrsP thanks for the updates on Eoz.
Praying for her and her little family :hugs:

Well girls, today i went to my 16 week appointment.
The doctor wanted to hear the heartbeat, but couldn't find it! i was so nervous (especially since ive been having tons of dreams on miscarrying) :cry: Finally she gave up trying with the doppler and said she would take us next door to us an old [very old] ultra-sound machine to see that everything is well. Turns out her batteries were dead. thank God! We got to see Little Guppy and wow! Has "she" gotten big! Even the DH was thrilled and amazed. Everything looks great though! :cloud9: I asked the doctor if she could tell us boy or girl and since the machine is so old, she couldn't say for sure (so she didn't). But curiosity got the best of me :blush: I was looking very diligently to see if there was a little peter there or not :haha: And i didn't see any stubs, so im thinking girl! But i could be completely and totally wrong, so im not saying this for sure until i get confirmation, but i think i may be on Team :pink:!

You have or dont have? x

Ooops, don't! Sorry...

MrsP thanks for the updates on Eoz.
Praying for her and her little family :hugs:

Well girls, today i went to my 16 week appointment.
The doctor wanted to hear the heartbeat, but couldn't find it! i was so nervous (especially since ive been having tons of dreams on miscarrying) :cry: Finally she gave up trying with the doppler and said she would take us next door to us an old [very old] ultra-sound machine to see that everything is well. Turns out her batteries were dead. thank God! We got to see Little Guppy and wow! Has "she" gotten big! Even the DH was thrilled and amazed. Everything looks great though! :cloud9: I asked the doctor if she could tell us boy or girl and since the machine is so old, she couldn't say for sure (so she didn't). But curiosity got the best of me :blush: I was looking very diligently to see if there was a little peter there or not :haha: And i didn't see any stubs, so im thinking girl! But i could be completely and totally wrong, so im not saying this for sure until i get confirmation, but i think i may be on Team :pink:!

Yay for an extra wee sneak peek!!

Morning ladies! Welcome Steff, we are due on the same day! :happydance::happydance:

Zoe :hugs: and prayers to you and your family!

Guppy that is the worst feeling in the world so very happy that the u/s turned out wonderfully! :hugs:

MrsP can you call your A&E for information? I don't know how they are over there, but here we have a phone line that is "Ask a Nurse" ???? I don't have any experience with those car's but really do like the Jeep! I personally have a dodge stratus and my DH has a Chevy 3/4 ton pick up so I don't need a 4x4 but would really like one.

afm haven't felt much movement in the last couple days, thank goodness I have an appt tomorrow to put my mind at ease! Hope your all having a lovely Tuesday!

:hugs:

Aww MrsP thats rubbish you think they could spare 5 mins sometimes wouldnt you?

Im so tired after this mornings hard work and my tummy is a bit sore, think I did a bit too much stretching/lifting while sorting out. I jsut want to get it sorted though. OH has said a day of rest for me tomorrow to give my muscles chance to rest and he will get us takeaway for tea tonight so i dont have to cook :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->