****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

We have NHS direct which sounds like a simular sort of thing. I am seeing her next week I am just being impatient due to the pain I am in. If not I'll grab a docs appointment.

Steph 16 week scans aren't th emost accurate as I have learned, hang in there your date is coming! 2 more days for me!

Any one else decided on names yet?

xx

:hi:

We are thinking of Isaiah Joseph for a boy. For a girl we have two names picked out. Either Emily Faith or Selena Faith.

Tiffany, can't wait to find out what team you are on!!! Which one are you leaning towards?

Mrs. P - I live in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. I'll send some sunshine your way. We have another gorgeous day here today. Supposed to be rain for the next 3 though.

Steff - We are leaning towards Jacob Keith for first and middle. We have a couple of more names on the list but Jacob Keith is definitely # 1.

We are so in love with our little Jake.

Me and Mart are really struggling when it comes to names. We have kinda agreed on 3 girls names: Georgia, Bethany and Poppy. Wouldn't mind any of those. When it comes to boys names though......! He really want some bloody bloke from Man U. I asked him who last night and he said anyone! I really want Peter after my dad who died over 10 yrs ago now. He said no way as it's an old name and he's not keen. How am i gona explain to him that if i ever had a boy i wanted to name him after my dad.
Sometimes i think i'm being too selfish though. What do you girls think? xxx

Thats a tough one philly.
Guess you could just deeply inform him of the endearment your father held and go from there. Sorry, im not much help. That is a tough one indeed. Maybe you could compromise? If he changes his mind, than go for Peter as a first name. If not, see if he would agree to it as a middle name. Or, you could officially name him something else (if your DH doesn't agree) and nickname him Peter.

Mrs P my ex and I had a Scenic for 4 years, and we loved it, what a super car. VERY family friendly too and we had no problems at all with it- in fact we only sold it to buy a new Grand Scenic (the 5/7 seaters) because we couldn't fit three car seats next to each other in it. It was perfect for two though. As it happens we regretted buying the grand because it had SO many problems with all its fancy features, we wished we'd kept the scenic lol!!!

hello ladies jetters congrats on team blue
cla so sorry for your loss:hugs:
eoz hope all is well and the docs help you out with pain relief and help sort the cyst out i don't know much about them but they don't sound nice :hugs:
mrs p ironing booooo hunny crap oh my i alwsya burn myself on the iron lol

about me becky 24 from telford shropshire yeah you've seen the muller light advert i'm right there lol

i'm so tired lately and soo forgetful preg brain lol felt baby kick yesterday through the hand if that makes sense not just a flutter i mean lol not long now untill scan on 23rd baby is mocking me i had my jeans on just last week not i've a bump and they don't fit think it may have turned or something lol i like the babana team this time although it is tempting to findv out lol
a lady who is 21 weeks preg had a fit at school and dropped on her stomach with such a thud it scared the life out of me i first thought she just fell over i had knots in my stomach all day all is okay with the :baby: though thank god bless her i've had my friends little girl yesterday over night and i'm gonna have a prov my son was so jealous i took him out today to let him know he's the best bless and he had a huge muffin as a treat hes ok now but i can't feed him muffins when the new baby is here so think i'm gonna have probs and he couldn't understand y she had a cot in my room first night i got in bed with me cause she was in my room and i said well whats gonna happen when our baby is here and he said i'll sleep with you and the baby can have his bed oh dear

Update from Eoz...

Staying in again tomorrow and go home if ok tomorrow. They will remove cyst in a few weeks under local and they may need to do a CS 3 weeks early as baby is a bit trapped and may not turn. I have to play it by ar and they will do what they can to make this as easy as they can. Me and the baby are under special care. For once they give a damn.

One concern though, Baby was gowing ok. Getting put forward but its now been dropped back a week now. They want to keep an eye on it as it is pressing on the baby's tummy.Its simular to Abi, not much room to grow. They have told the paeditricians just in case the worse happens and also after baby will suffer withdrawl from the pain killers.

Thanks Jetters - All this searching for a new car is giving me a headache. I just wanna pick one and go get it now, I hate sodding about and waiting for things.

I have to be honest I dont like the new shape, my neighbour has it and it has a big ugly butt on it! :rofl:

Dont forget one born every minute is on ch4 at 9pm ladies :)

Its channel 4 hun. You might be able to watch it on your pc here:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/4od

Eoz - So sorry to hear about the crazyness. Hope u feel better soon.:hugs:

Lliena - my DH says the same thing about me and the nesting lol. I have a spare room that was turned into the office and the cats room but I kicked them out felt so bad but its the baby's room now and we removed everything from the room. Now we r in the process of redoing the floors which is a lil of a headache. But I guess this is my nesting period lol and about two weeks ago I finished decorating and rearranging my bedroom lol.

Hi Steff and welcome, I shall add you to the front page.

Our names are (secret, so if you have me on FB please no mention) Amelia, Annie or Emily with Jane as a middle name and boys we have Matthew, William or Michael with middle name John, but still undecided but we dont seem to be moving on them which I suppose is a good thing.

Holywood not too sure, they are all so mummy looking and make me feel old!!! I quite like a jeep or any 4x4 really but Si has a Jeep Grand Cherokee and there is really no point or running two cars that size. So I think eith a Renault Scenic (older shape, not too keen on the bum on the new one) or A Citreon Xsara Picassio. Any of you have any experiences with either of these cars?

Hi hun, I have a 2005 Renault Scenic Dynamique! The back end isnt as protruding as the other model, and the dynamique has an extra 2 seats under the boot space for taking extra passengers, I LOVE MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is amazing, really efficient with the petrol, and when the extra seats are down the boot is enormous!!!

mine has isofix points in and loads of fab extra features that are ace!
I would definately reccomend them to anyone! :thumbup:

I have a toyota yaris and its awesome on gas.

ladymama we just redid our floors so I can sympathize. I got this urge to get it done asap for when baby came and now am happy it is done!

We also emptied out the nursery of the guest bedroom furniture, now it is mostly empty and I Have a mess in the basement rec room to organize at a later date. Out of site out of mind.

I want a bigger car now!!
In school for staff training day - we have some department time, and then lots of individual prep time, so I should be able to get all my marking up to date, which will be a big weight off my mind! If only I could keep going instead of being distracted by BnB!
Charlotte discovered the whistle from our kettle this morning and was sounding it for about 20 minutes solid while we were getting ready to leave the house - my head is splitting :(
DH ended up sleeping in the living room on the sofa bed last night because of his snoring - didn't like me poking him to stop... I slept brilliantly after that, which seems awful to say :wacko:

Eoz - So sorry to hear about the crazyness. Hope u feel better soon.:hugs:

Lliena - my DH says the same thing about me and the nesting lol. I have a spare room that was turned into the office and the cats room but I kicked them out felt so bad but its the baby's room now and we removed everything from the room. Now we r in the process of redoing the floors which is a lil of a headache. But I guess this is my nesting period lol and about two weeks ago I finished decorating and rearranging my bedroom lol.

Im having a day off doing stuff today as think I pulled some muscles in my tummy trying to do to much yesterday. Gonna sit on couch and go through baby clothes we have already brought today and make some lists so I know what else we need :)

Also Im 18 weeks today woohoo! And DH had his hand on my tummy last night in bed and he felt a kick then went woah! an proceeded to move it quite quickly think it freaked him out :haha: :happydance::happydance:

Morning mummies,

Eoz is home now!

Sorry Holywood, could be our talk of cars that has started that?!

Thanks Mercy for your input thats a great help. I know bugger all about cars, I go for the shape! Not much use I know!

The stupid mw still hasnt called me back, in the mean time I am still walking around with a big fat huge achey bum cheek and sore leg! Never mind!

I want a bigger car now!!
In school for staff training day - we have some department time, and then lots of individual prep time, so I should be able to get all my marking up to date, which will be a big weight off my mind! If only I could keep going instead of being distracted by BnB!
Charlotte discovered the whistle from our kettle this morning and was sounding it for about 20 minutes solid while we were getting ready to leave the house - my head is splitting :(
DH ended up sleeping in the living room on the sofa bed last night because of his snoring - didn't like me poking him to stop... I slept brilliantly after that, which seems awful to say :wacko:

That has happened to us a few times! We found the if Mart is on his front then he doesn't snore, any other position and he gets on my nerves!:growlmad: He sounds like a loud pig at times!!!! lol

Hi just realised ive not got my self down for our due date which is 30th of August:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->