****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hey hunnies.Yes I am home.I will do a thread later but at mo i'm glad to be home and my brave pussy cat has given birth to 4 beautiful kittens :cloud9:

We have had a shitty few days but thanks to Mrs P i kept smiling.Love you girl xx

Thank you for your kind messages ladies xx

I want a bigger car now!!
In school for staff training day - we have some department time, and then lots of individual prep time, so I should be able to get all my marking up to date, which will be a big weight off my mind! If only I could keep going instead of being distracted by BnB!
Charlotte discovered the whistle from our kettle this morning and was sounding it for about 20 minutes solid while we were getting ready to leave the house - my head is splitting :(
DH ended up sleeping in the living room on the sofa bed last night because of his snoring - didn't like me poking him to stop... I slept brilliantly after that, which seems awful to say :wacko:

That has happened to us a few times! We found the if Mart is on his front then he doesn't snore, any other position and he gets on my nerves!:growlmad: He sounds like a loud pig at times!!!! lol

With DH he's OK on his side, everything else snores... except after a few beers even on his side he snores :(

Straight back at ya chick xxxxxxx

Zoe so glad your home :hugs: get some rest!

My DH snores no matter what position he sleep in, I try and get to sleep before him or he gets and elbow when ever he starts snoring. :dohh: I usually don't get much sleep early on then once he gets out of bed that's when I get the good sleep :blush:

Ladies I go for my doctor appt today at 2:15 so about 5 hrs left until I leave. I'm very tired as I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep so very grateful to get off early from work today!:thumbup:

Welcome Bernie!

Hope you ladies are having a wonderful Wednesday!

Well, I've been very proactive in the last hour or so... not doing my barking, but have arranged three builders to come and quote for the work on our house :) And have another personal recommendation to chase up as well, but he's not answering his phone right now! First one is coming tonight, so not long before I have some idea of how much this going to set us back!

Ooh thats good holywood mum :thumbup:

I have just had a sleep from 1pm and feel so muich better for it, I never sleep well when baby is going through their big changes but it eases when my hormones settle again so hoping after 20 weeks il sleep better again :)

I've been waking at about 4am for about 2wks now wonder if that's why??? hmmmm must be hormonal bring on 20 wks!:thumbup:

Hollywood so glad you were proactive and got your calls made now fxd the estimates aren't too high!

I've been waking at about 4am for about 2wks now wonder if that's why??? hmmmm must be hormonal bring on 20 wks!:thumbup:

Hollywood so glad you were proactive and got your calls made now fxd the estimates aren't too high!

Could be hun my oh has noticed it too that the periods when our hormones are all haywire/working harder is when I sleep the worst.

5 builders arranged now!! two coming this evening, one tomorrow, one friday,and one on Monday! So hopefully we can get it all done sooner rather than later, and then I can start to make it in ot a real room for the new arrival!! Exciting :)

My DH doesn't snore unless he's sick! Yippee! And even then I just squeeze his nose shut till he moves and then I am normally good. :rofl: Although his damn phone was dieing last night and he wouldn't get up to plug it in so every few minutes it would beep finally at 430 am I couldn't take it anymore and got up and plugged it in.

Now I have to study. Got a lab exam tomorrow I haven't even done the readings for then patient research tonight. Fun times.

Just posted a few pics in plus size bumps have a look and tell me what you think ladies :)

5 builders arranged now!! two coming this evening, one tomorrow, one friday,and one on Monday! So hopefully we can get it all done sooner rather than later, and then I can start to make it in ot a real room for the new arrival!! Exciting :)

Wow! exciting stuff,
Sounds like things are getting moving x :thumbup:

haha tiff, just laughing thats what I do to Si! Works wonders though eh?

Good on you holywood, fingers cross the price is right. We have my brother staying with us so waiting for him to find somewhere before I can start baby's room. He knows he needs to go but I feel so bad so I dont mention it.

Lliena - off to check out the bump now x Oh & mw still not called me back and tried 3 times today. I will hang on until I see consultant next week x

Just posted a few pics in plus size bumps have a look and tell me what you think ladies :)

I've got bump envy now!:cry: Lovely hun xxx

Aww bless you its still very b shaped under my clothes, they just hide it well!

MrsP what a farce! You would think she might realise you had something important to ask her considering how many times you rang! Hopefully the consultant will be able to help :)

awww FAB bump hun! I posted mine on there too cos i was convinced it had shrunk! hahaha! I love lookin at bumps!!! I think I am a bumpaholic hahaha!

crap MW Mrs P! Will have a look at your bump now Lliena...
Mercy, yes, exciting, but daunting! First bloke gave us a quote there and then - £700+VAT - more than I expected :( But he is good, has done work for my parents and our other neighbours. Another guy has been tonight too, getting back to us with a quote, seemed much more thorough at looking what the job involved... We're in a Victorian house, and the replacement door alone will probably cost £200!!

Hi ladies. Have any of you ventured into using the Intelligender? My friend bought me one (mainly for shits and giggles) and curiosity got the best of me! Not holding my breath on the results, as i have read plenty of times that they are wrong, but it was fun to do! My results came out girl. But im taking it with a grain of salt. Guess we will find out in about a week! :yipee: But was just curious if any of you ladies have tried it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->