****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

f**king laptop just wrote a long ass messeage and it just went puff into thin air lol soo i'll shorten it lol

mrs p still really tired been napping in the day now tho well have last 3 days keeps me from ripping hubbys head off and crying all the time:cry:
great news on scan i'm sure all will be fine:hugs:

eoz my sis has group b strep its crap at least a 3 day stay in hospital she had it with her last 2 as well rubbish luck hunny and y don't you want to buy things for baby i think if you do it will be your silver lining on your cloud reminding you it will all be worth it in the end :hugs::hugs:

I know i will buy things but just felt like screaming yesterday ha ha.

Princess ellie congrats on pink!!!

Flutterbaby.So glad she is all ok.Whoop on 19 weeks!

Congrats to everyone! We just heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time last night :cloud9: It really is the most amazing sound in the world! :wohoo: :hugs:

So feeling a bit crappy tonight girls. Just got back from Mart's mom and dads. First off she told me i'm not very big at all and gave me the 'i should be worried' look. So now am totally paranoid bub is growing properly. Then Mart asked them if the would buy us a carrycot for our pram. They said it's doubtful as they have got bills to pay for their holiday home in spain. However with their first granchild they brought the cot, mattress and loads of other bits for them.
I don't mean to be selfish but it's just another thing that shows they are not keen on our bub. I feel like i don't even want to go round there anymore now! :-( xxx

Oh honey, dont let people start with the size thing, when your MW picks up on it then worry until then we are all different so dont worry :hugs:

With regards to the carry cot I dont know what to suggest or say really. Maybe she'll bring approach the subject at a later date xxxxxxx

Eoz :hugs: the end result is so worth everything your going through.

Mrs P you'll have to get on her about not returning your phone calls! During my last pregnancy my siatica was horrible and I had to go to warm water PT maybe you could get some it helped me. Hope your car gets sold quickly!

Guppy my chicken pox sucked rotten eggs! I wouldn't let my boyfriend at the time come see me and I told him I'ld call him so we dated like that for 3wks cause I wouldn't leave my house with the scabs and all that goes with it. It wasn't like shingles at all but both my grandma and mom had them late in life shingles that is I don't remember about the pox...

princess WOOP for pink!

Justme so glad you got to hear the baby's HB!

philly :hugs:

to all other mummies :hugs: hope your having a great weekend!

afm having a good weekend. I think I just watched the saddest movie ever, or could be my pg hormones:dohh:

Hope your all good!:hugs:

Philly dont worry, my sister also got told she wasn't big (by other people) but baby was measuring right :) I hardly have a bump and im 17 weeks tomorrow x

I am not big at all either and baby is right on track so don't worry.

Princess ellie congrats on pink again! How wonderful.

How is everyone else doing? I just got most of my registry done today, still have some things to add but it's a nice feeling!

Philly I'm the same, not showing at all yet some firmness but that's it! and when I tell people I'm 18 weeks they're like so shocked and saying 'where's's your bump' started to bug me especially when my husband was saying yest that he reckons it's gonna be a tiny baby, I nearly flipped at him! but I looked on net at bump sizes and it varies soo much from person to person and think maybe cos did a lot of exercise before maybe stomach muscles holding it in a bit longer or baby could just be nestled cosy and deeply! Got midwife tomorrow so hopefully she'll say I'm on track, really looking forward to feeling first kicks though hoping I'll feel those soon!

I wrote a big long reply last night and then it seems the BnB name servers went down and I couldn't post it :(
We've had a fun morning so far, porridge, C playing in the water at the sink :) Don't think DH twigs like I'd like to him though that he should be doing something for Mothers Day for me!! Card came home from childminders with C though which was nice :) And we're going to the rugby club for Sunday lunch later with my parents too, but I had to book that!

oh and yay for 20 weeks today! i wish i could say half way, but C took 42 weeks!

Happy Mothers day mummies xxxxxxxxx

Hi all, I've just come down with some horrible flu like cold! This is the third one this pregnancy, so hopefully I won't get any more now.

My Nan is still in hospital and will be for a few weeks but slowly improving. It's not nice though as every time we visit she thinks we are taking her home and gets upset when we explain she has to stay.

Eoz - Stick in there. I know you're having a terrible pregnancy, but you'll get through it and although it's not what you would have wanted, especially for your last pregnancy, it's the end result that is most important. Just focus on that and try to stay as positive as you can (and tell me to shut up if I'm not helping!). I've not been in your shoes, but will be crossing my fingers that you start to get some good luck for a change x

ooooh kelly i can't wait to register!!! will probably go next weekend :)

Mother's Day must be earlier in U.K., ours is in May!
but Happy Mother's Day Mrs P!!!!

Going to the stores to register was 100x more fun than doing it online :D
Though online is convenient.

Mother's Day in the State's is in May as well, but Happy Mother's day to everyone anyways :flow:

I guess I belong here my due dates 1st of august which is a bit crappy because it could arrive in august or july lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->