****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Didn't say anything to him Mrs P. He's normally so good!!

Yeah I want to get a gift for Charlotte from baby, but no idea what, all suggestions greatfully received!

Aw hope your feeling better soon MrsP :hugs:

Jetters fab news :D

Heres the link to the cotbed/accesories to go with it we have ordered

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/index.jsf?fh_eds=%EF%BF%BD&fh_location=//brus/en_GB/categories%3C{brus_brus}/itemtype=product/promotionname%3E{2827}&fh_start_index=0&fh_view_size=10

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Love the cotbed - we have been looking at babies r us and thought we would probably get one from there :thumbup:

oooo nice one Lliena, I like!

We'll let him off then holywood shall we? x

Oh, quick question?

Anyone got a spare left hip, leg and bum cheek I could have or even borrow? Just so I can get rid of mine?! :rofl:

Oh, quick question?

Anyone got a spare left hip, leg and bum cheek I could have or even borrow? Just so I can get rid of mine?! :rofl:

Sorry MrsP don't think mine would be much use either - hoping consultant will take me a bit more seriously than my midwife/gp has done so far!

all these aching bodies are no good are they :(
My back isn't too bad, unless i'm moving boxes in my store in school but hips and groin starting to ache now too...

Jetters that is fabulous news!!!!!!! And i must give you my mobile number lol xxx

Mrs P i alwyas do pressies.Not so much the older 2 but def the younger 2.When Abi was born Madi got a doll and bath and accessories.When Dan was born Megan got a toy cd player x

Thanks chick, would definately like to get her something.

Pink - You too eh? I am in absolute agony, mw told me to take paracetamol but it doesnt even touch it. It just reduces me to tears, I dont see consultant until 1st April but I am going in guns blazing too see if they can do something. Some people say physio, but dont see why I should have to pay for it. Hope yours is no too bad x x x

I just posted in your thread.As for pain have you tried codiene?I am now on Tramadol and it really is working xx

If the DR says it's SPD they will refer you for physio which you should get free x

Good Monday morning ladies hope you all had a lovely mothers day across the pond! :thumbup: We celebrate ours in May, so if you all holiday in the states the first weekend in May then you can celebrate it all over again. LOL

Jetters YEAH for OH!

Eoz don't move anywhere! You belong here!

MrsP hope you get some relief soon! Sorry your not getting any relief!

Yeah for baby furniture!

So very tired today so sorry that I've missed some of you not meaning to.

afm just waiting until 6pm so I can go to bed as the day light savings time has kicked my arse!

yeah physio should be on NHS... your gp can refer you, or your midwife... i was seen in a week - it should really help!

Paracetamol doing nothing - saw GP as midwife said @ 15 weeks it was a bit early for anything like this (wtf?????) and to see GP if it persisted. Saw GP and when he prodded me I nearly shot through the roof - he just says try paracetamol for another couple of weeks and that he didn't think it anything unusual :rofl:

Going in determined for resolution too - stick to your guns girl - a week on Thursday for hospital appointment so looking forward to scan and kicking some doctors butt if they don't fix me :haha:

I just posted in your thread.As for pain have you tried codiene?I am now on Tramadol and it really is working xx

If the DR says it's SPD they will refer you for physio which you should get free x

So do I need to book to see GP or wait to see consultant you think? x

Cheers girls so great advice her for me, ta very much. Have MW Wednesday so give her what for and if no help will book for GP then I have consultant on 1st.

If they know what MrsP is like, I will get my own way, if they dont believe me I shall get them to call the local car garage who has my toe up their arse for the best part of the last 4 weeks! haha!

Pink I hope you get somewhere too xxxx

You are definately entitled to physio MrsP - you tell them! Where I live we are given direct contact numbers for physio at the hospital and can just ring up to book without referral. I had an antenatal class with one of the physiotherapists and we were encouraged to make the most of it.

Weird that there are such different approaches in different parts of the country... oh, and I'll trade you your hip leg and bum for a week if you take my banging headache, aching joints, streaming eyes and blocked sinuses :)

Mrsp whatever it is I hope they can fix it! Sounds awful! Get better hun.

last pg I could call maternity physio direct, this time needed referral to main physio dept (going to different hospital this time...) GP can do referral. MrsPcan you see different GP at your practice if your one is being so unsympatheic?! demand cocodamol!! or get your DP to buy some (you can get the 8/500 over the counter ) but not say they're for you of course...

You are definately entitled to physio MrsP - you tell them! Where I live we are given direct contact numbers for physio at the hospital and can just ring up to book without referral. I had an antenatal class with one of the physiotherapists and we were encouraged to make the most of it.

Weird that there are such different approaches in different parts of the country... oh, and I'll trade you your hip leg and bum for a week if you take my banging headache, aching joints, streaming eyes and blocked sinuses :)

deal :thumbup:

last pg I could call maternity physio direct, this time needed referral to main physio dept (going to different hospital this time...) GP can do referral. MrsPcan you see different GP at your practice if your one is being so unsympatheic?! demand cocodamol!! or get your DP to buy some (you can get the 8/500 over the counter ) but not say they're for you of course...

Thanks hon x

Our surgery is so small we only have one GP and tbh he is pretty good. Its the mw who is the problem, but we'll see how wednesday goes.

I have co-codamol for my miagrains so thats not a problem, just they make me so sleepy, have to be careful cos of Eleanor. I dont like to take them unless I really have to, but way things are going I will cave in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->