****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Happy Mother's Day to all us Mummies and Mummies to be! Hope you are all well! I have had a lovely day, we had my family over for lunch and now LO and I are sat chilling - he is in a bit of a grumpy mood - I think he is getting his last few back teeth!
I reckon that this pregnancy is the slowest pregnancy ever! I feel like I have been pregnant for ages and I am only 16 weeks! :cry: Can't wait to have more movement,only feeling the odd flutter every now and then, and to get a proper bump rather than looking a bit fat!!! Sorry for the whinge! :dohh:
I have my 16 week check up with midwife on Wednesday! Hope we get to hear heartbeat!
:hugs: to everyone! xx

Hope everyone has had a wonderful mothers day. I even got my 1st card today off bub! lol. Feeling alot better today, listened to bubs heartbeat last night and just as i passed the headphones to Mart bub kicked really hard and nearly deafend him! Was very funny!

Excited as i've moved up a ticker box and am 18 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

philly great on the mothers day card :hugs:

well ladies today i got up made breakfast for my hubby did all the washing and cleaned the house then reminded my hubby it was mothers day and that i'd not had a card yet great time for me lol

Blossom poor you :( hope you're feeling better soon and that this is the last dose of flu for you!

Melissa and Kelly, what are you registering for?!

Hi Spiderspinz... I'm also due 1 Aug, but as DD was 2 weeks late I'm fairly certain I'm in the right place! Don't worry, even if it does end up being July you'll be very welcome here!

Flutterbaby your day sounds a bit like mine - I made porridge for everyone, had a card from DD from childminder, nothing from DH. And then I paid £60 to take everyone out for lunch - grrr... mum and I did get flowers from the lunch place though which was nice!

It seems i will deliver in July to but want to stay here with you all x

Awww thank you.I only moan he he he

Have we all had a nice day?

I was registering for my baby shower, so just the bits and bobs we'll need that people can choose from if they're not sure what to get.

I started online but went to the store yesterday cause the site kept messing up, but I still have some things to add and will do the rest online. I wasn't sure how many of onsies I would need etc so need to add a few more. I didn't put much clothing on as people tend to buy that anyway.

Eoz it would be weird without you

Hey ladies back from my little jaunt down south to visit the inlaws, jsut been catching up heres some hugs for the ladies in need :hugs:

Not much is new with me, oh except we ordered the nursery bits( cotbed and some other things included in a multi buy deal) from babies r us today cos MIL and FIL gave us some cash to help pay towards it :happydance: :happydance:

Yep Eoz stay right here! wouldnt be the August thread without you!
Hugs for all mummy's to be taht are feeling poorly

Good news for me tonight... I can feel proper definate thuds more like proper kicks than the little taps I was feeling before! I am so excited!
I am hoping it wont be too many more weeks before hubby can feel them too as he gets home from his training next weekend and i FINALLY get him back for a bit!

After a fab couple of weeks, I officially have a OH again instead of a FOB! :happydance:

Which i'm verrry happy about.

Eoz, I shall be gutted that you're my due date buddy but you'll prob burst first, lol. STAY HERE!xxxx

Jetters Soooooooooooooooooo Pleased for you x x
what fab news x x

Welcome dear! :hi:
do you know what you're having yet?

No its my 20 week scan tomorrow tho I'm not sure if im going to find out!

Blossom poor you :( hope you're feeling better soon and that this is the last dose of flu for you!

Melissa and Kelly, what are you registering for?!

Hi Spiderspinz... I'm also due 1 Aug, but as DD was 2 weeks late I'm fairly certain I'm in the right place! Don't worry, even if it does end up being July you'll be very welcome here!

Flutterbaby your day sounds a bit like mine - I made porridge for everyone, had a card from DD from childminder, nothing from DH. And then I paid £60 to take everyone out for lunch - grrr... mum and I did get flowers from the lunch place though which was nice!

lol it probably will be july but oh well

awesome news jetters!

afm I think I am going to make some home made crepes with nutella on them.... YUM!

Yay Jetters!! That's great - so does he get to be there when baby arrives now!?:winkwink:
Kelly, Crepes sound good - we had such a healthy tea last night - vanilla and chocolate icecream with popping candy - yum!! Dairy very good for me :)
I think I finally have a bump!! Posted in my blog and bump pics thread :)

:nope:Oh my word I can't keep up with this thread sorry ladies :haha:

Jetters - great news on the OH! :thumbup:

Are you ALL feeling movement now? I am starting to worry that I'm not.....

Have been AWOL as the Extension Plans have been going nuts lol. We should be back on track this week but it has been a bit of a nightmare as loads of random pipes and things appeared when they started digging the foundations....just want them to get building!!!!!

Having some trouble with my hips/back but gp totally not interested.

Hope you all had a nice mothers day - got to get some work done but wanted to catch up with posts quickly - hello to everyone - zoe glad you are home though sounds like you are still having a time of it - hope to catch up better soon!

Great news Jetters

Holywood I saw your other post about Mothers Day, did you speak to DH and let him know you were upset?

Pinkandfluffy sounds like you have been a busy bunny.

Lliena excellent about the shopping. Where are the pictures or at least the link so we can see what you have bought????

Mercy, where you been chcik, nice to see you back. x

Sun is shining here this morning although still pretty chilly. We were supposed to have baby group this morning but I had a bit of a rough night being :sick: was in bed at 9pm last night, still feel a bit ropey this morning, so going to give it a miss.

Have a few things I want to get done. Bits on ebay, looking to get a week away for the end of June too going to use our tesco vouchers (cheap & cheerful).

I have posted a seperate thread, but was thinking about a gift for Eleanor from the baby, are those of you with LO's already planning to get a gift from the baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->