• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hellooo!

I got my BFP yesterday so *fingers crossed* I will be a August mummy!

How do you work out your EDD when you dont know your last period/ O date? I took a CB and it said 2-3 weeks so that makes me 4-5 weeks right? No idea on the date though! lol

xx

Hi hon,

Congratulations and welcome.

If you tap due date calculator into your search engine you can use one of them see if that help. If not I suppose your Dr may offer you a dating scan

Once you have it let me know and I can add you to the front page x

Thanks MrsP for doing this, feels good to be on that front page :), congrats Steph! x

Thanks i'll let you know on Tuesday when I go to the docs.

August is such a great month to be due i'm so excited :D

xx

Awesome job on the front page MrsP!!!!
Thanks!!!!
I put you in my siggy as bump buddy :) Bring on August 6th!!! :happydance:

can u pop me down for 14th august as that wud be my max overdue i think.

could you please put me down for the 2nd!!!!!
august will be a good month hehe
congrats to everyone else!!!

Hi - can i go down for the 2nd please? I'm so excited! Its my birthday on the 6th August (it will be my 30th too) so looks like it will be an eventful one!!

Hello and congrats to all august mummies to be. xx

I'm due August 1st! My daughter is an August baby as well!! :)

Its weird, every post i've read, most of you have birthdays in August too. Im august 12th and hopefully my baba will arrive on the date it should lol - 5th :D

I never liked being an August baby, cos all my friends turned 18 before me, so i was stuck in while they were clubbing :(

xx

Morning mummies2b!

Page is update and a huge welcome :hugs: to all our new August mummies.

All of these August babies the number is rising rapidly!! :happydance::happydance:

Once we get a few more weeks on and all of you impatient mummies find out the sex of your babies I shall change the colours of your storks but for now I guess we're all team yellow.

As we all make more friends and get to know each other better and you end up with text buddies in this thread I can add those to the front page too if you wish and then we know who to keep contact with for updates and such - but just a thought.

If there is anything you feel is missing please let me know.

Anyways, what are we all up to today?

Whether is wet here, although not raining at the minute, just going to stuff my face with some breakie :blush: and then hit the house work. Have a friend coming over about 11am. We are going to take the babies to soft play for a bit and grab some lunch. :blush:

Hope you are all feeling ok and will catch up with you all later.

Have a good day girls :kiss: xxxxxxxx

Its weird, every post i've read, most of you have birthdays in August too. Im august 12th and hopefully my baba will arrive on the date it should lol - 5th :D

I never liked being an August baby, cos all my friends turned 18 before me, so i was stuck in while they were clubbing :(

xx

How weird, I am an August birthday too, the 22nd! I was so jealous of all my friends having a fuss made in school, and they were all on holiday when i was having my party.Whoops! august babies are fab though, summer, sun and fun!!

Morning MrsP:flower: thanks for putting so much work into this, hhhmm today I have my oldest at home with a swirly tummy, shes 10, and I have a doctors appointment at 10:30 for a UTI, high thrills in this house:haha: Will mention the obvious to my GP but have a feeling he wont acknowledge it for another couple of weeks. other than that a very disturbed nights sleep and grotty wet grey skies.
Have a great day girls x

morning eeveryone congrats all who have a bfp!!!I am going to spend the day with my nan today then of for a meal with work...residents are coming to but i cant moan as the meal is free and i get paid to be there!!so oh well!!

hope you and your bumps are well x

Well I'm at work, snuck on here between writing school reports!
It's damp and miserable in Belfast. Have a meeting now, where I will be doing my best to resist the cakes!
Anyone due 1 Aug want a bump buddy?!

How are we this afternoon ladies? x x

Thank you MrsP for doing this!

Sounds like a nice afternoon Jade!

I am just about to finish work and hoping DH will have cooked me some dinner :haha:

Just seen my friends 4D scan pics as well and they look a-mazing!

Nice quiet week at work this week - and off to watch a Christmas Carol tomorrow at leeds - the ballet :happydance:

Hope you're all good! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"