****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Im thinking of getting a changing bag we get a plain black one free with the pram we have ordered but Id really like something nicer/brighter. OH doesnt get it which is typical of men :haha:

Do you ladies like this one?

https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/homeware/search/108/14?extra=sch&n=homeware&pid=716-905&exclude=00R00&returnurl=%2fsearch%3fp%3dQ%26lbc%3dnext%26uid%3d18907536%26ts%3dv8%26w%3dchanging%2520bag%26af%3d%26isort%3dscore%26method%3dand%26filter%3dsubset%253a4201%26nxtv%3d2500%26nxti%3d1&bct=%26quot%3bchanging%20bag%26quot%3b

My Oh doesnt understand why i want/need a diff one either. I think its just me being girly :) I think im gonna get it though, as a treat to myself :)

My My ladies.... you have all been very busy posting over the last few days!!

MrsP I hope your back feels better. I have had some back pain too but nothing to your degree.

Glad everyone else is doing well.

EOZ - keep your chin up. I know this pregnancy has been very tough for you. The prize is worth it!! :flower:

I did some great shoppping at the consigment sale and over the weekend. I got many great clothes and then we got our crib. There will be more shopping to come. Now I can work on the decor for the baby's room.

Here's a picture of the crib.

Attachments

• Crib.jpg
    Crib.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2
Holywood - Hahaha... at least if you get a compliment you know its for real!

Woohoo babies r us just rang to arrange delivery of the cotbed, I thought it would take two weeks as thats what was stated online but they are delivering it on Friday!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Mrs P hope the MW listens and the tens machine is a good thing either way.

Hollywood LMAO they are so very honest to what they see and perceive as say pj's or dressed up clothing.

Lliena WOOO HOOOO for the delivery!:thumbup:

Eoz what a lovely assortment of cakes yummy I'm getting hungry as it's almost lunch time here so mental note don't go by the bakery section LOL

pink I only wish I still had grandparents to come visit. I only have my grandpa who turned 90 back in February so it's hard for him to come visit. I don't think your crazy at all! I'm going to drive about 20hrs to see mine in May.:thumbup:

khegidio love the crib! It's beautiful!

flutter I've had to rein myself in lately as all I've wanted to do was eat and I know I can't:dohh:

afm very tired from the time change here in the states on Sunday or it might just be the baby :shrug: Last night while sitting down for dinner the baby decided that it liked grilled cheese and tomato soup and moved all over, it was so active that it made me giggle and DH and DD was just looking at me like I'd lost my mind. I told them soon they would be able to feel it too but for now it just was tickeling me from the inside :dohh::happydance::happydance:

Hope your all well ladies! :thumbup:

Holywoodmum - I'm sure they don't look like pj's, lol - and glad to hear you use the boots free changing bag as I have that and wondered whether I would be able to get away with it!

Lliena I LOVE that changing bag and am tempted to have it as well though :haha: I have just sent the link to my friend as she wanted to get me something funky! And great news on the furniture delivery!

khegidio - lovely furniture!

Well this must be the first day I've had a chance of keeping up with you lot on here :haha: Am still wondering why my baby seems to be the lazy one though :shrug:

About to leave work soon and face the tesco big shop............boo :nope:

That bag is cute!

Khedigo I love the crib to! SOme nice finds.

Mrs P glad your mw is great but I hope the back pain goes away, is a tens machine that electro vibrating one? It's ringing a bell in my head but just can't formulate it.

Eoz those cakes make me hungry.

afm 20 weeks today!!! I can start counting down now! Baby celebrated by giving me a good couple of strong kicks this morning to!

I would like a OI OI bag and will be biding on Ebay for mine.

Have you girls seen this thread.Love to see your input! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/208874-has-anyone-heard-true-anyone-12.html

That thread didn't work for me, I have lines in both eyes but they don't make hooks? So who knows.

My left eye I have 2 hooks for def but my right I have one loop!

So it should be a boy for you then! But you kind of know it's a boy right? Just not 100%? When is you gender scan eoz?

Thursday 25th hun.I do feel Team blue but anything can happen.

Take my poor friend.She was told a girl and bought all pink,decorated the nursery and basically went to town on pink but last week she gave birth to a boy!!!!

Butyou have had 2 scans confirming and don'tyou have another?

I was dubious about finding out the sex but now I am guaranteed at least another 5 scans I think i'll be happy!

No they told us boy at 16 weeks then girl at 18 (although tech was a bit of a bitch so who knows if she did it purposely or not) then at the redo for other measurements at 19+2 another one said boy. So there was some doubt for us but I am pretty sure it's a boy.

We've just bought a new cot!! Well a new second hand one anyway... gumtree strikes again! It's the Henley cot bed from ToysrUs, should be £150 new, and she took £65 :) Charlotte will have this cot now as its a lot bigger than her ikea cot - then it can be a wee bed too... New baby can have the ikea cot!
Very excited - needs a good clean down, and a new mattress, as apparently thats the done thing when you have a new baby, new mattress... off to research that now :)
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8610202607678112.jpg

Attachments

• new cot SMALL.jpg
    new cot SMALL.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
:) the boot is so small!! there were like a million speed bumps leaving the girls house where i bought it, and the boot lidwas bouncing up and down on the cot edges and everything was rattling!!
Just looking for mattresses now and sheets - not cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->