****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

no they aren't, do you have ikea near you? They get some cheaper matresses in at least out here they do.

wow so many posts today to catch up on!!! since everyone is posting crib pics i though I would post mine :blush: (plus I'm pretty proud of our nursery so far!!! lol)
I got it at babies r us, and the night table at ikea, everything else is second-hand (change table was $20!!!)

Attachments

• babyroom3.jpg
    babyroom3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 8
Nice crib set! Looking good melissa! I wish I could find a change table for 20 bucks especially one that matched!

Nice cots and nursery planning girls.

How is everyone this morning? The sun is not shining here so much this morning but still doesnt feel too cold.

Eleanor thought she would get up at 6am today, probably knew we had a lot to do today. So I've stripped the beds and got those in and planning to get that on the line before leaving to see the MW at 9am and then off to messy play, then home to finish me jobs.

In the mean time still hoping and praying someone will hurry up and buy my car so I can get my mummy mobil!!!

Hope you all have a good day xxx

Ooh holywoodmum that's the set we are after getting from babies r us!

Think I have felt baby moving a little last night - thought it might be wishful thinking though :haha: but DH had his hand on my belly and we both jumped so I don't know?? :thumbup:

Driving lesson number 4 tonight - wish me luck!

Hope you all have a nice day:hugs:

MrsP i'm waiting for someone to buy me a car also but i think the car fairy is on strike at the mo :-(.

I'm having a crappy morning today. Got no sleep at all thanks to DF and bub. The one next to me was snoring his ass off all night, it got to the point where i thought he was doing it on purpose. Bub i think has been growing all night as i have had very bad pack ache and tummy pains on my left side.
Is this growing pains maybe? Has anyone else felt this? I am so new to all this and don't know what i'm feeling from one minute to the next.
Hope my day gets better and everyone else has a good one xxx

bless you philly anyones first is like that i was soo scared with mine i never spoke about it i found out at 6 and half months and was sooooo oh my god i didn't think about it until i had too push lol and i never experienced back ache sickness or anything soo i wouldn't stress about not knowing the symptoms from one day to the next at least you know you are preg and :baby:is growing fine :hugs:

mellissa i love your nursery :cloud9:

i'm a bit gutted i've only got a 3 bed house and baby won't be having a nursery it will be in with me and we'll have to move next year none of my boys ever had a nursery lived with mom when 1st was born had a 2 bed house when 2nd was born so they boys shared and when 3rd was born i still lived in the 2 bed so baby was in with me i had a dip in the room in that house so i made that part very baby and had sick arounds on the walls but this time baby is at end of bed in a cot not very exceiting:cry: is everyone having a nursery:shrug:

Morning ladies, hope your all ok! My changing bag came from next its really cute :D I have woke up with a stuffy nose and sore throat today, hoping it doesnt stick around too long.

Ooh holywoodmum that's the set we are after getting from babies r us!

Think I have felt baby moving a little last night - thought it might be wishful thinking though :haha: but DH had his hand on my belly and we both jumped so I don't know?? :thumbup:

Driving lesson number 4 tonight - wish me luck!

Hope you all have a nice day:hugs:

Good luck hon, try and enjoy will be worth it in the long run. Keep telling my self this for this pregnancy too :haha:

MrsP i'm waiting for someone to buy me a car also but i think the car fairy is on strike at the mo :-(.

I'm having a crappy morning today. Got no sleep at all thanks to DF and bub. The one next to me was snoring his ass off all night, it got to the point where i thought he was doing it on purpose. Bub i think has been growing all night as i have had very bad pack ache and tummy pains on my left side.
Is this growing pains maybe? Has anyone else felt this? I am so new to all this and don't know what i'm feeling from one minute to the next.
Hope my day gets better and everyone else has a good one xxx

Mine has only been up since Friday so I think I might be being slighty impatient but doesnt the world know I want to sell it NOW! How long have you had yours up for?

Morning ladies, hope your all ok! My changing bag came from next its really cute :D I have woke up with a stuffy nose and sore throat today, hoping it doesnt stick around too long.

Excellent, take it you're pleased with it?

AFM I had MW this morning, she is going to refer me for physio but said the department are a bit slow so will need to stay on top of it and cant advise anything else other than to crawl on the floor when it hurts so it moves the weight.

Wont let me have any anti-inflammatories as not far gone enough and the same for the tns machine, recons still too early and it is said they can both cause problems if used at the wrong time, but least we have a referal.

Protein still in my urine, might just be one of those things, measuring right on track and heard babys heart beat so the world is a wonderful place.

Back from messy play and I am starving, so early lunch today then Eleanor can have a nap and then I am going to take advantage of the sun and cut the rass before the rain comes.

And then thats about it for me. Hope you're all having a good day xxx

Melissa_M - love your nursery. Ours will have to share with my husbands computer desk. I really wish we could move it out but there is no where else to put it. We live in a 2BR/2BA condo and we know we will have to move. The housing market is not very good right now so we are sticking it out for as long as possible. We figure we have another two years (so until the baby is 15 mo.) before we have to move.

AFM I had MW this morning, she is going to refer me for physio but said the department are a bit slow so will need to stay on top of it and cant advise anything else other than to crawl on the floor when it hurts so it moves the weight.

Wont let me have any anti-inflammatories as not far gone enough and the same for the tns machine, recons still too early and it is said they can both cause problems if used at the wrong time, but least we have a referal.

Protein still in my urine, might just be one of those things, measuring right on track and heard babys heart beat so the world is a wonderful place.

Back from messy play and I am starving, so early lunch today then Eleanor can have a nap and then I am going to take advantage of the sun and cut the rass before the rain comes.

And then thats about it for me. Hope you're all having a good day xxx

Yeah really chuffed with it, aww yey for hearing babys heartbeat :)

OOh Im 19 weeks today :happydance:

Ladies - just wanted to share my good news with you. I know I posted the results of my early FISH results for my amnio that I had a few weeks ago. I just got my full detailed results back and everything looks normal. Our son is healthy from what they can tell.

WOO HOO.... time to celebrate! :wine: Wish I could have a glass of wine or a cocktail!! But maybe an extra cookie or chocolate will do!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Ladies - just wanted to share my good news with you. I know I posted the results of my early FISH results for my amnio that I had a few weeks ago. I just got my full detailed results back and everything looks normal. Our son is healthy from what they can tell.

WOO HOO.... time to celebrate! :wine: Wish I could have a glass of wine or a cocktail!! But maybe an extra cookie or chocolate will do!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:happydance::happydance: Lovely news xx

khegidio :happydance::happydance: super news! So very happy for you! :thumbup:

MrsP so glad you got your refferal! Hope it helps. Sounds like you've had a busy morning hope you find time to rest your siatica!

Lovely nursery furniture ladies! We are doing our babies room once we have the gender scan so I can choose the appropriate color if you know what I mean.:dohh: DH doesn't fancy the idea of a pink room so we'll have to see what I come up with. The crib I'm using is the one the my uncle and my sister, me ,brother, niece, nephew and DD all slept in so very sentimental. We refinished it and added things to make it up to date but nothing fancy. At the moment the room has a big bed in it for guests but that will be moved out next month so I can start painting.

Hope everybody has had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!

:hugs:

Fab news khegidio :D

I have been having some right bad round ligament pain today, off for a bath shortly to see if it helps fingers crossed it will work! In good news though I can see my belly starting to jiggle a bit when baby is moving :happydance: :happydance:

We'll have a nursery but it's our first, we've got a 3 br house but the third room is in the basement apt we rent out so really only 2 rooms for us. We might have second baby by the time we move in which case they will share a room till we move. no biggie. DO one half a nursery the other a toddler room.

Kheigo awesome news!!!! SO happy for you!

SPeaking of cookies I think I have two double chocolate ones I forgot about last week in my book bag, I am going to check! They're yummy. I've finally upped my weight to 6.5 pounds! 3 of them in the last 2 weeks! Eek! I hope that doesn't happen every week! I'll be huge by the end lol.

Fab news khegidio :dance:

Thanks sunshine, bit achy but I've had a word with my self and decided I need to pull my self together, so girls on the first sign of whining from MrsP virtual slaps my way please.

Had a very productive day and now shattered, just sitting with a cuppa and a biccy and my beautiful princess.

Beds all changed grass all cut and food shopping ordered! Fabulous and on another plus note, 3 enquiries today about my car! Only 3 but have to start somewhere

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->